The wind blows

Hi, I'm Aether, well you probably already know me, I'm the traveller! You know! The one who's looking for his twin sister? Heh well, let me eh start the story alright? It starts back around the time of the Windblume festival, I was looking up at Venti playing a song while sitting up in the hands of the statue of Barbatos. It was all goin well, the scrumptious smell of fresh food in the stalls, the crisp, breezy air flowing everywhere, ah, that was THE life! There were lots of familiar faces there too! I could see Kaeya dancing around when Barbara sang songs on the stage, Kaeya holding his hand out to Diluc to join him while dancing. And of course Diluc just got mad and they started squabbling and fighting, haha. Jean finally took a day off of work for once and was slow dancing with Lisa, both of them having huge smiles on their face from ear to ear. Sara, the chef near the fountain who sells food, was cooking up some AMAZING food! She was grilling up some chicken mushroom skewers, fisherman toast, mushroom pizza, you name it! Noelle was by her side helping her cook as they giggled while talking. And the outfits! Everyone wore amazing outfits! Colorful dresses, suits, shoes! Seems quite cheerful no? Yeah it really was! "Thank you ladies and gentleman for listening to the songs of your neighborly Bard! If you're thinking of being quite generous today, why don't you drop some mora in that box over there as a tip eh?" Said Venti. Everyone clapped and people really gave him loads of tips! But then the news got out, A Fatui Harbinger was murdered.