Charcater Profile

(Authors Note) Here is a character analysis of the main character.
Name: Elena
Age: 34
Height: 5'5
Hair: Long and Black
Eye Color: Light Golden Brown
Style: Steam Punk

 Name: Elena Age: 34Height: 5'5Hair: Long and Black Eye Color: Light Golden Brown Style: Steam Punk

Has been combat training since she was small. Training in hand to hand combat and with weapons. Would often train through out the day and study to grow her mind at night.

Weapon of choice: Butterfly Knife (often keeps one in a pocket on her inner thigh.

Her relationship with Vikor is loving. She loves her brother dearly and is always visiting him after each mission. Although sometimes he gets annoyed as she acts like a mother figure towards him; he knows she really cares about him. Elena and Vikor share similar features like having a mole above the left side of her lips and same eye color. She also had dark circles around her eyes like him but her are caused from the line of work she takes part in. Although Vikor was born slightly disabled she wasn't. But she does suffer the same terminal illnesses due to the air they grew up breathing as children.

( That's all the information I'm sharing for now!! You'll have to read to find out more <3 )