!¡ Why won't you come to me ?

¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡
.
.
.

Jay still wasn't responding to his calls nor his messages.

Heeseung got even more worried and ofcours followed behind him with his car.
.
.

Jay's first destination was mr park's house.

.
.
.

"Why are you here?" His dad was chilling while watching TV, the remote control in one hand while he rested his legs on the smal table infrontof him.
He didn't even bother to look at his son.

"You do know exactly!"

"I don't know and I don't want to talk to you if you have something talk with mr Lee and he will tell me tomorrow at work" He was treating him like other customers who needed to passe though his secretary before him.

And he chosed heeseung as his only interlocutor instead of his own son.

"By the way how is it going with my son in low ?"
"Don't change the subject!"

"Is he happy with you ?"
He never care about his son's own happiness at all

"He is !"Jay gave him the answer he wanted to hear anyways

"I doubt that...

"I did everything you want me to do...."
"Now tell me where is mom? Isn't she ever coming to join us?" Jay was getting impatient day by day.

"Mom is not coming why would she!, I told you we will go to meet her soon".
It's been months since he is repeating the same lie to him, ever after he had sent her away acusing her of not being a good mother to take care of her rebelious son.

"When is this 'soon!' You keep telling me about??" Jay wasn't taking it, he is not faling for those random promises.

"Alright you want to know the truth, she is not coming and we are not going to see her, especially you!! , since you are a big burden she deserves to stay where she belong to and enjoy her life without problems and ofcours without you! Ah I just wish I could do the same!!" His dad spat his words pouring all of his stress and anger on his son.
.
"Why Why it's always on you to decide??!" Jay was mad now.

"Because I am the only man who think about this family while you are...." he closed his mouth before he hurt him more.

He doesn't even see him as a man, how much more Jay is going to be disrespected, first marring to another man to be put in his place now he is not even considered as a man in this family.
.
Jay coudnt help but cry he can't deal with his father's duality
" But mom wants to see me too"

When Mr park saw the tears he had to be strong and not soften easly.

"How are you sure about that? she never calls you and will never!".
She even changed her number so you can't reach h..!".
"Lier She called!! She always call!" and this was the reason why he was rushing earlier out from his college like a crazy.

"What did she say?" His dad sounded interested now.

Jay lift his head up to sniff better ".....Nothing she didn't speake but I know it was her"

"If you don't take me to her I will find were she is and I will be the one who will leave you!".

His dad slamed his hand on the table "That will never happen!!"mr park yelled scaring the younger.

"Go back to your husband
Why can't you start a new life and leave me and my wife for goods, make mr Lee love you more than us if you are too desperate to be loved by your family again".
.
.
.
.
.