Tenacity Turns To Confusion (Giorno Giovanna Arrives in Florida)

Ascended was the mind, soul and body of the priest.The holy one achieves heaven,This,This is word of the lord."I am the way,The truth and the Light ". The way to heaven brought about truth to the Priest and now the people of the lord shall witness his Devine light.A face of pure satisfaction is pasted on the head of the Devine one....Suddenly beyond the light of the truth stood something,No. Someone who's eyes pierced the heart of the priest. He had only seen this look once Before.This look empowered the priest and with these words" It's finally complete the power of gravity" IT happened then the holy light the same light he saw in the eyes of Dio, was now with him. His stand has evolved into something of pure glory it was "Made In Heaven".

This new power sprouted from the upper arm of Annasui." Go to hell you Fucking piece of trash" yelled Annasui as he brought forth his stand Diver Down to land a blow on the Priest, But his efforts sprouted no fruit.The Deed had already been done.The final step is in motion.Everyone in proximity to the priest had been flash banged except the shadowy man.For a Split second Cape Canaveral was a bed covered by sheets of light.The sound of helicopter wings chopping polluted the air As Jolyne regains her composure on a red table,Her bloodied body matching the aged crimson paint.She turns to A television broadcasting An accident on route 405 And stating the amount of casualties at around 1and 2000 it was thought to be a cave in...This was actually the priest previous ability at work.

"Where's Annasui!?,What's going on where did annasui go?! " Inquired Jolyne. Annasui expressed that he is grateful for Jolyne worrying about him...But the situation at hand is more dire "the priest was covered in light and suddenly disappeared" he informed everyone. Jotaro stood tall while looking down trying to make sense of the situation that has just unfold. He then makes it known that the shuttle has not moved which means they've moved around 200meters(659ft).He then asks Jolyne if she feels it too. Jolyne makes a confused face,Jotaro continues with "do you sense him". He Takes a step beside Jolyne and whispers in her ear to " not look,but there's A stand user that's been spectating since the priest achieved heaven". Jolyne answers with "so we're facing two stand user...ahh what a pain". Jotaro holds the brim of his hat with tenacity in his eyes and says" yare yare daze".