Let's get things straight

A little Introduction If any of you are confused :

Ever Since you and your little brother Gregory came to FNAF Mega Pizza-Plex you quickly friended the Glamrocks, Your Favorite was of course Montgomery Gator and Your brother's favorite was Glamrock Freddy. You and Gregory would always hang out with the Glamrocks after shows or if they had free time, You would sometimes go to Monty Golf, Laser Tag and Roxy Raceway with Monty and Roxanne while Gregory would go to Laser Tag and Fazer Blast with Glamrock Freddy and Glamrock Chica but in the end you, Gregory and the Glamrocks will always hang out together in the end.

But only for a couple of weeks after that an accident happened with Missing Children and with dead children being found somewhere in the Building, So your Mum and Dad didn't want you and Gregory to go missing or get killed so they thought the best Idea is to Never let you and Gregory go to the FNAF Mega Pizza-Plex ever again.

Not until 4 years later you are 16 years old and Gregory being 12 years old, you and Gregory have been living in a apartment for some time now since Mum had a car accident and didn't make it and your Dad left to go somewhere else because he was sick of you and Gregory.

While in your apartment, you were watching TV while Gregory was in his room, while watching TV a little commercial came up.

Do you ever wonder how much of a blast you can have at the FNAF Mega Pizza-Plex!
Well your in luck, the FNAF Mega Pizza-Plex has reopened and will gladly let you in
The Glamrocks will be delighted to see your smiling faces again!
Come on down to FNAF Mega Pizza-Plex where the Glamrocks can put a smile on your faces

"FNAF Mega Pizza-Plex is reopening?!" You gasped and ran straight to Gregory where he was laying on his bed playing with his switch

"Gregory, you won't believe what kind of news I just found out on the TV-"

—————————————-———