the alpha force me.. ( ON HOLD)

There was always this saying; the heart follows where the body goes.

Jeanette was the nerd. She hid her beautiful face under her geeky spectacles but it made her more outstanding and cute. Which was the opposite effect that she wanted. She wanted less attention as possible so as to focus her studies, which her parents relentlessly reminded her. But she hid a big secret; she watches porn and yearn for the touch of someone special. She secretly wished that the person having a dick insider her pussy was her.

Starting the new university term, she met Josh. Sparks tingling when they first touch. Something was definitely weird.

A alpha werewolf story together with some bdsm and a little bit of force; non-consexual.

CHAPTER 1:

“Ahhhh, faster, faster!’ screamed the blonde whose pussy was filled by a thick and fat cock.

I watch as the woman screamed when as she arched her back and her legs trashing the bed sheets around her. Her love juice gushed out as the hairy man took out his cock and started rubbing it vigorously. He grunted and spilled his seeds into the blonde’s mouth.  She took it without hesitation and eagerly swallowing them. She licked her lips in satisfaction and smiled seducing the man, wanting more.

I looked at the video in front of me and stare in awe. The man in the video wasn’t hot but his dick was fat and juicy. I licked my lips to prevent myself from drooling. My panties were soaking wet as the blonde came with just another wave of pleasure.

‘Why can’t I be like her?’ I wondered. Knowing that my parents would probably disowned me. I wouldn’t even have the guts to touch myself in that way but fantasize people doing things to me. It was weird, I know. The most I could do was rubbing my clit through my panties. There was a bit of wetness but I didn’t orgasm like what the blonde did. I wanted to get to that point of pleasure, but I didn’t how to..

I quickly shut the monitor when I wear someone knocked on the door.

‘Jean! Hurry! We have to get to the Edward’s for dinner. We can’t afford to be late!!!’ my mom urgently called. ‘We’ll be punished..’ she murmured. I couldn’t understand what she said. Why would we be punished if we were late? It was just a dinner!

I bounced my way down the stairs using the gym ball that I had and there stood my parents.

“why can’t you even dress presentable?!” my dad sigh.

“What?!” I retorted. I was dressed in jeans and a grey gordanio tee shirt. What’s wrong with that!

Actually I knew what was wrong. I just wanted to piss my parents off by wearing something that they didn’t like. But it was what I usually wear. I didn’t really like all the fanciful floral dresses that my mom bought. And one day, I had enough of them and threw them in the garden and set fire to it. Mom was of course horrified with what I had done and grounded me for a week. It was fine for me and am glad that those dresses were gone for good!

“Lets just go. We don’t have any time to waste!” my mom pulled my dad and I towards the car. I grinned to myself and silently punched the air in joy, knowing that they can’t change what I wear now.

I sat at the back in quiet, enjoying the scenery and listening to my ipod.

I sighed in pleasure when my favourite song; always be my baby by David coop sang.

“Jeanette! Wake up! We’re here!” I wiped an invisible drool and get out of the car and wear my fake spectacles.it was a way to get people to ignore me and allow peace around me.