1. The beginning Of an Affair

Disclaimer - The story is a Pure Work of Fiction, and Not based on Any show/Fiction Couple Whatsoever.

Prologue

Story about a Vansh Singhania, a rich Millionaire with a childhood that haunts him, he  indulges in a  Steamy affair with a married woman Bianca.
But seems like Bianca is not ready to leave her Husband For Vansh.

Vansh, whose never felt loved all his life, after his Mother left the family to be with another Man, feels crushed when Bianca does a similar thing to him. It is then a Mystery Woman named Alaya enters his life.
Will alaya fix the broken heart, or Will Bianca come back to win his heart Back?

____________

Story -

December 2022!!

In Vansh's luxurious Bachelor Pad!!
Bianca just layed there in bed, while Vansh looked at her. He eyed her from head to toe and couldn't help any further. He looked at her creamy legs....
The short dress was torturing him whole night at the bar, everytime he looked at her he would feel guilty of having indecent thoughts about a married woman. He looked at her plump lips begging to be kissed.

V - You know what!! Fuck it! I want you right now!

Within few seconds, he kissed her plump lips deeply, bianca was shocked at first but then gave in

Within few seconds, he kissed her plump lips deeply, bianca was shocked at first but then gave in. Desire overpowered logic and she wanted vansh badly.

Vansh then left her lips, and the wild beast in him took over. He came on top of her and slided down the shoulders of her dress, and started kissing her neck. Bianca was in a trance, the alcohol and her vulnerability was making her lose her senses. Vansh's hands went to the hemline of her silver dress, and he slided his hands to her well rounded butt. He messaged her ass eliciting a moan from her mouth. He observed Bianca's Face as his hands continued to work on her ass, she was definitely enjoying it.
He then took her right hand and guided it to his dick, placing her hand over his dick.

V - ( in his husky tone) You don't know what you do to me baby Can you feel how fucking hard I am?? It's all because of you... Everytime I looked at you, I wanted to rip off this dress and fuck you senseless against the Bar counter. You turn me on badly

Bianca gulped hard as she felt his huge boner and stroked his length with her soft hands.

Bianca gasped at the sensation, Vansh aroused desire in her. His actions were turning her on and her body couldn't deny it. Suddenly she tried to stop him.

Guilt written on her face.

V - Really ?? Don't you want me? Don't you ever think of me pleasuring you?? Tell me the truth!!

B - Yes!! I do....B - But....but

V - Common! You need this! Your body wants me! I can give you everything your body craves!!

His hand glided to her inner thighs and gently carrassed her pussy gently. Vansh Smirked when he realised she was so wet down there, he could feel the wetness through her panties. He gently rubbed her clit over her Lacey underwear.

B - Fuckkkkkkkk! ...this feels so good!B...but!!! I can't....Aaaaahhhh! Fuckkkkk....oh god this is insane!!!

Her voice encouraged him, he then started pumping his finger inside her hole making her more wet. As Vansh felt she was close to her release, he stopped. Bianca pouted

B - Why did you stop now???

V - Scream my name!! I wanna hear my name louder and bolder.

Vansh smirked and turned her around, he made her stood In doggy style... so that her ass was facing him.

Suddenly she heard a loud voice, and her dress fell off. She realised Veer had torn off her dress into half, he slided her hair to the left and started kissing her bare back. She wasn't wearing anything except for her panties.

B - Stop teasing me now!!Show me your manliness !Show me the animal in you...

Vansh got more horny listening to her sluttiness. He spanked her ass hard and she winced in pain, He then slided her panty, and rubbed her ass to soothe the pain.

V - Is it paining?

B - No ! Keep doing it, am loving it baby! Keep talking dirty to me!

Vansh felt even more excited hearing this.

After Spanking her ass a couple of times, he then started kissing, licking her butts softly and slowly moved to ass crack.He moved his tongue to her anal hole and started licking it, making her body shiver.

Bianca felt he has had enough fun and she turnd to face him with a naughty grin.
Vansh's Eyes fell on her boobs, he knew she had a good size, but her round melons right in front of him made him crazy.

Bianca pushed him down, and came on top of him, she pushed her boobs right in front of his face and moved up and down on his shaft.

B - You have given enough attention to my butt, but now it's time for my boobs.

Vansh started sucking her left boob like a child while he fondled with the right one, pinching her nipples.

B - Do it harder!

Vansh understood she liked it rough, he moved to her right nipple and bit it hard.
Vansh kept ruffling his hair while he kept sucking on them.

And it was surely a long night for both of them, where the room was filled with their love making noises