Arbutus || You are the only one I love

Taking his eyes from the gorgeous woman sitting at the top of his desk, folders that contained a lot of requests from the various clubs messily scratched beside her, as if she did not mind but Jaehyuk certainly did.

Jihoon arched a brow and offered one of his significant smirks. "Can I help you with anything?"

The blonde boy patted at the sitting girl's thigh, silently signalizing her to get off, subsequently making her huff in annoyance and disappear behind the door of the council room.

„I've made your paperwork, Ms. President" The blonde clicked his tongue at the press on the last word from the mouth of Jaehyuk. He moved to survey the rest of the members before tilting his head towards the younger vice-president again.

„Thank you Jaehyukie, you can go back to doing... whatever you were doing earlier" the other boy bit his lip to suppress a groan at his friend's attitude.

„I'm actually concerned about something" Jihoon merely tilted his head, curious about what it is about „You are always with women..." From the back of Jaehyuk's head, The student council president noticed that others present in the room were stuck in their place and silently listening to their conversation as if it was the most interesting thing to know. „Why won't you date any of them?"

„Huh?" For the mere second, Jaehyuk could swear that the other boy look offended

„We mean-„ suddenly a voice beamed behind a black-haired boy making him jump in the process „We want the best for you Hyung!" Junghwan as the youngest and accordingly also the sweetest kid among them exclaimed loudly.

„Yeah, and we don't want you to bring someone here constantly and disturb us at doing our work" Asahi also decided to join their conversation from the giant table across the room

„And maybe actually do your work..." Jaehyuk muttered under before his eyes landed on the person behind the desk again and to his surprise, Jihoon dared to pout cutely at their accusations.

„But smurfie would beat the shit out of me if I'd date someone...." Jihoon replied nonchalantly more like to himself but Jaehyuk's attentive ear caught it anyways

„Smurfie? What's that? An animal?" Jihoon sheepishly grinned to the other before replying, back with his usual overflowing confidence

„Something like that"

Anong the next few weeks nothing ordinary actually happened. If Jaehyuk or any other council member noticed that Jihoon gradually stopped bringing girls to their room, hasn't said anything.

But aside from this, everything was normal.

Until

„What's that under your jaw? Have you been bitten?"

Okay, it's not like Jaehyuk was too innocent to conclude what actually has been placed on the right column of his classmate's throat. His mind just couldn't process presumably the fact that Jihoon who never dates with anyone, opting to stick with occasional flirt cause it's fun has a freaking hickey on his damn neck.

As if taken out of the trans, the blonde boy stops in mid-sentence by telling some vivacious story about his recent discovers at one of the clubs. As if on an instant, a hand clasped around purplish mark before sigh left his mouth.

„Smurfie is possessive lately"

Replied as if it was the most obvious answer.

As if Jaehyuk had a clue of what the other has been talking about.

„That pet of yours?" Jihoon widened his eyes a little, looking at him with surprise written all over his face for a mere of seconds before speaking with a hint of unsureness in his voice.