chapter 0, introductions

(I will elaborate further)
Ray: asslt-39
An average (for male models 5'1-5'2, female models are 5'0-5'1) height gen 3 Dissasembaly drone, wears a finned stalhelm and a Grey trench coat buckled at the waist. Short hair often hid by his helmet, his weapons include a FNAB smg, a curved one sided blade, and he often carries around many grenades.

Eve: avtr-09
An average height female dissasembaly drone, she wears a aviators jacket and jeans, she is the only gen 3 DD who can fly,
Her wings are simmilar to that of the wasp from Halo infinite, her hair is down to her shoulders, her weapons include a MG42, a saber, and AT wing mounted HYDRA missile launcher.

Officer: inftry-102
A gen 3 DD, authority figure ment to keep this squad in shape, she wears a US military combat helmet, combat fatigues and uniform, her hair is cut short,-(similar to V's)-her weapons include a M16, M1 bayonet, and 2 napalm grenades.

Squad 2

Samuel: sappr-04
A sapper drone, they carry around many different explosives, he wears the russian ballistic helmet, a padded jacket, and combat boots. His hair is almost never seen, his wrapons include a M1 Bazooka, a "THOOMP" break barrel grenade launcher, and a "Entrenching tool"

Dead

Dead

Squad three

Kate: WASP-09
She is a Gen 2 DD, her hair is past her shoulders-a deep purple colour-, average height is 5'1-5'2 for female models, 5'2-5'3 for male models
Her weapons include a MP5K, longsword, and her tail.

Dead

Dead

Gen twos are more faithfull to the gen one,(OG) DD's, they overheat a lot slower-as it was costing jcjenson to much money to upkeep-And have a primary, melee, and a nanite acid siringe. Gen three DD's are missing wings, have a longer shelf life than gen two's and lack a tail, three's have a primary, and a melee,-specialized drones may carry more or many types of explosives-.