Chapter one [Where am I?!]

The keyboard clicks as a woman is drinking some energy drink while blankly staring at the screen.

Y/n is a loner with nothing to do besides work and does bombastic side-eye stuff on, at, and in her room. while typing to her friend, She recommended Y/n a game to change the genre a bit...

CONVERSATION

"What's this? You know I don't play shit like this?" I typed angrily as I am not a fan of love game or something they called it.

"But try ittt, It has gore and stuff~! You always like killing because you can't kill yourself" The 'girl' replied. "And you play games even like this if you know the creators are problematic because you are one"

"this bitch will hit me with every opportunity 'she' has, but this asshole won't just sugarcoat it huh" My eyebrow twitched before replying. "Asshole, Just tell me what the game is all about"

(we all know this) "so this blabla" The 'girl' summarized it.

"huh... It seems interesting enough, But you better pay for my game though, ain't spending shit for this. My eyes closed for a good minute with my whole body being as heavy as a statue, I typed my final chat for today. "Bitch, I'm going to sleep now, just pay for my game rn, already downloaded it while you were yapping" 

"Fuck you, done already, hope you die" with an emoji of a skull and a middle finger gif

I then closed the website as I skipped to close my monitor and flopped down feeling all kinds of textures on my bed... "I need to clean tomorrow..." With the weight of my body sunk on the bed, another fulfilling day where I hoped I would die...

"sleeping only to get one hour a day with an overdose of energy drinks will cause a heart attack, But not to worry 'new darling'~  Because I will take care of you greatly~ just don't die by the time I come and find you!"

The screen glitched and slowly revealed a man with a rose as the background slowly dripped black goo, with sounds coming from the headset that can cause the eardrums to burst. when the goo covers the screen completely, an eerie smile shows to the void as the goo wraps around you...it's like I'm wrapped by warmth and love again..

"AAHHH!" My skin started to feel an eerie cold wind, with my cold sweat making me a lot more anxious than before, I ran out of the bed I was in but my ankle was wrapped by a blanket, stumbling hard as my supporting wrist hit the wooden floor hard that it sprained it. 

"haa...aha...ack! it hurts, it fucking hurts!" While holding my wrist as I looked around the room still adjusting to all of my senses when my eyes finally adjusted... A room with heart wallpaper...don't fucking tell me!

"No! I am not accepting this kind of shit! I'm not a fucking protagonist to be in this cliche plot!" Slamming my hands on the floor with tears and pain quickly following as I hold my badly injured wrist. I need to get out

It felt so familiar as I looked more in the room when my body just started to follow a cabinet, full of pills of all sorts and a gun...So this bitch I got in is also like me I guess...I slowly picked out the gun with my functioning hand as the vein on my other wrist was aching just grabbing it to check if it was loaded. *click!* it's loaded thank god!

 But...If I'm 'reincarnated' or shit summoning here in this world. what kind of world am I in? a zombie game? A manga? psychopathic game? WHERE!

Swallowing my saliva as I look more closely in the room, I, This kid is ... never mind it...maybe I'll do the same once I know what kind of shithole I'm in. I checked on a small window the size of a pillow, Seeing only a street light with me being higher than the light, I must be in an apartment...but it was still too low for my liking...bItch, all most everything I played is absolute banger at just jumping to this height...

"ha....Fuck I hate myself for this..." *click!* Loading in the gun, I pointed at the window before fully locking the window and doing the same with the door behind me. Let's hope for the best...I cuddle myself with the same blanket as I get my gun ready at all times to shoot in a corner where I'll see both window and door within my sight. 

With the rain pouring heavily outside my window...I put a cloth on the curtain hanger, hoping it wouldn't jump on me that much... I'm scared....as my body leans on the wall. May I sleep through this scene...

I never looked out the window again, I never realized, the streets were dark, And the rain wasn't supposed to be black.

.

.

.

.

(cringe? Just chat it out)