Marriage(One Shot)

According to Mr. Michel de Montaigne"A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband."

--------------------

According to Mr. Henny Youngman , "Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who'll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you're in the wrong house, that's what it means. "

 ---------------------

When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory. 

-Friedrich Nietzsche 

--------------------------

One advantage of marriage is that, when you fall out of love with him or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until you fall in again. 

-Judith Viorst 

-------------------------------

As I arrived at home from our school, I'm just inspired again to write and combine "different statements" from people, especially statements from my classmates and to our dear teacher Sir. Bong Guevarra about the debate that happened in the past day. Given the topic about marriage, because it's our Christian living time and our next topic is all about it. Actually, before the day of our debate , Sir bong told us a particular "problem".

"May dalawang couple na almost 3 years na sila together. Then one day, nalaman nalang nila na buntis na ung girl."

IN THIS DEBATE , WE ARE GOING TO DIVIDE THE CLASS IN TWO (FROM RIGHT TO LEFT)

THE STUDENTS FROM THE RIGHT IS AGREE TO THE FACT THAT THEY "MUST" GET MARRIED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BOTH DONE IN THEIR COLLEGE LIVES AND NOW THEY ARE WORKING. AGAIN ,  THE GIRL IS PREGNANT AND THEY ARE WITH EACH OTHER  IN ALMOST 3 YEARS.

(HONESTLY SPEAKING , I CAN'T REMEMBER THE FULL DETAILS IN THAT DEBATE AND WHAT'S THEIR QUESTION AND ANSWER THINGY. I WILL JUST INCLUDE THE THINGS AND THE WORDS I REMEMBER IN OUR DEBATE. SORRY FOR NOT PUTTING  CREDITS TO YOUR STATEMENTS BECAUSE AGAIN AND AGAIN, I CAN'T REMEMBER THE FULL DETAILS. THANK YOU :) )

 -----------------------

At first , all of us are silent because I guess they , including ME  will don't have any ideas about this particular debate because of none of us are not yet get in this kind of situation. But when the debate was to get started , I just sit and listen.

 "May dalawang couple na almost 3 years na sila together. Then one day, nalaman nalang nila na buntis na ung girl. Having the fact that they are almost done in college and now starting to work." Sir. Bong said.

I think the other side is the one who start the debate .." I just don't know"

---------------------

PLEASE LIKE < VOTE AND SHARE ..

I really want your comments and suggestions Guys ..

Given that kind of problem ,what wil you do ? are you going to AGREE that they must be married after then ?   

or DIS AGREE ? Why ?

PLEASE GUYS SUPPORT NYO TO . Maganda ung message nto .

Thank you readers ! good night :)

Start na ng practice ng Cotillion namin bukas .. wew ,, kukuha daw ng choreo ?? ( haluuuhhh sana wag terror :) )

Buwahahaha :)