1

It has been a peaceful era not long after a horrific battle with the former Emperor, aka Baiwuxiang—Junwu. Gods have all settled down,  their palaces rebuilt, and of course with their loved ones as well.

"Shixiong shixiong! Look, the flowers have bloomed! " Quan yizhen, martial god of the west points towards a huge tree outside his palace. "Mhn, it is very pretty. " Yinyu who slowly walks out replied him.  'Just like a puppy' he thought.

"Shixiong, would you like to have some wine together with me? " Yizhen took out two bottles of wine out of nowhere. He sat down under the tree, then pats on the spot beside him, signaling Yinyu to come. Sighing, Yinyu went over and sat beside gracefully. "Yizhen, didn't you have work to do?" Yinyu frowns before accepting a cup of wine. "It is fine shixiong! We have to make use of this precious moment, since the flowers have all bloomed. If I were to work now, it'll be all wasted. " Yizhen took a huge gulp of wine. "Work can always be done later, shixiong always comes first in my mind. " he smiles.

Yinyu blushes and tried hiding it with his Bangs. "You're too carefree... " He mumbles in his wine.

They didn't get to hang out for long as Yinyu has suddenly received an order from Huacheng. "Yes, I understand. " he leaves their communication array and opened his eyes. "Aah! " He got surprised by Yizhen's sudden close face, only inches apart with his. Yinyu almost fell backwards if not because of Yizhen's grip on his waist to prevent the fall. "Woah, be careful shixiong!" "Y-yizhen ah, don't scare me like that... " he backs his face away. "Like what? " and Yizhen went closer, making Yinyu to squint his eyes shut.

"N-never mind. Anyways, I have work to do. Our time together may be short, but it's still enjoyable." yinyu gave a gentle smile. "B-but —" yizhen whimpers like a sad puppy, grabbing Yinyu's sleeves. The whole sight of it made him chuckle. "Yizhen ah, it'll only be a short while. Be good, let me go and I'll return quickly." He pats the fluffy hair.

"Okay... Come back quick! Or else I'll find you myself!" Yizhen huffs. "Yes yes, I promise I will." Yinyu slowly gets up when Yizhen backs away, watching his shixiong dusting off his own pretty figure.

Yinyu left at last , only Yizhen alone remains, he gulps down his last sip of wine. "Maybe i should get to work too, shixiong will compliment me when he gets back!" Smilling fuzzily, he cleaned up and soon returned inside to sort prayers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Should be around here." Yinyu sneaked around the forest behind the trees. He had received an order to dispose a troublemaking ghost in ghost city, and Huacheng wanted to get rid of it before it can reach his beloved Xielian. 

"That man's sufferings is so delicious!" the ghost talked to himself happily. Yinyu carefully followed behind, grabbing out his weapon, readying himself to attack. When Yinyu is finally at the ghost's blind spot, he immediately jumped out and aimed its neck. Successfully he landed a hit, causing the ghost to stumbled. "W-what?!" it screamed and turned around. The next thing it knew was its missing legs, was already chopped off. "AAAH!" it screamed. "Who dares to do this to me!" 

Already fallen on the ground, the ghost fails to escape. Yinyu had first made sure that it lost the ability to run away, only then he came out and reveals himself behind his usual mask. A strike , is all he need to kill this ghost and return to Yizhen.

Or so he thought.

The ghost is cunning, Yinyu totally did not expect it to still have the ability to attack him. "I shall  at least eat your sufferings before dying! Say good bye to your happy memories ~" the ghost smiles evily.

"UGH?!" Just as Yinyu managed to kill it, the ghost succeeded in cursing his killer. 'Shit...I got...careless...I need to return---!'

Return....to where?