1 - The leader and the jealous

Fun fact: the original story was written in July 2017.
Words: 2298
It's a little side project, meaning chapters won't be all that long. Sorry!
Tumblr: SirPeanutTheThird
Cover picture was drawn by me.

From the grace in her movement to her beautiful rosy face. The soft singing voice that puts children to ease and her caring yet self-assured stance and speech. Her frilly dress with the giant bowtie on the back and the big eyes that clear the skies that were once black. Funtime Freddy despises it all. The way his skies darkened as she covers the sun above him and her voice talking over his own. All because of one damn thing. One thing he desired the most and deserves but has been handed over to HER for no reason at all.

To say that Funtime Freddy was jealous is an understatement of how much wrath he feels when her name is spoken around him. Yes, she is perfect in every way and does everything easily with a snap of her fingers! No, that doesn't mean that Circus Baby deserved the role of being the leader over Funtime Freddy who worked hard for this! He fumed the more he thinks about it, having the job he loves the most being hung above him, and she was the one who was given it despite him being the one in the process of building the ladder.It's not fair.

He's fumbling with his thumbs around, glaring at his fist the more Circus Baby filled in his head. He had hoped he could forget about all this and enjoy a good game of card with Ennard but, here he is, in the kitchen cooling off while Bonbon, who was dislocated from Freddy's hand, sat on the table with his arms crossed, staring at Freddy.

"You know glaring at your thumbs isn't going to solve your problems, right?" Despite Funtime Freddy being accustomed to Bonbon's high-pitched voice, on some occasions, he still found it to be annoying. Especially right now. Totally right now.

"Tch, I have no problems." Freddy clicked his tongue but laid his hands flat on the kitchen counter surface, staring straight at Bonbon.

"Sure, sure. Slamming your hand on the table and throwing your cards when Ennard offered Ballora and Circus Baby to join sure doesn't look like you have problems. Totally not. Nope! Nada!"

"Listen, you little-" Funtime Freddy grabbed Bonbon by the throat but didn't suffocate him. He brought Bonbon's face closer to his own, glaring daggers in him. When Freddy noticed Bonbon shudder in fear, his expression softened, and he resorted to a frown. He dropped BonBon gently on the table and leaned his head against his hand.

"Listen, I'm your best buddy, and you're mine! You constantly get angry about Circus Baby, which I understand! But, come on. We used to have so much fun together but now it's all just kind of, y'know... Falling apart" Funtime Freddy averts his eyes to the ground, listening clearly to Bonbon's words but choosing not to show it. Bonbon sighs and crosses his arms. "Alright, big guy. Seems to me like you need a premium therapy session with the one and only Dr. Bonbon Bonster!" He flailed his arms happily around.

"Shut up! I don't need a therapist, especially not from ya!" Funtime Freddy hides his growing smile behind his hands but chuckles in the process. Bonbon catches on to his changing behavior and smiles.

"Aw, come on! My therapy session clearly worked. See! You're smiling!" Bonbon tries to move forward and shove Funtime Freddy's hands away from his face, making him giggle even more."Stop, you did nothing!" He grabs both of Bonbon's hands to keep him in place, laughing even harder as the second passes.