Theory 1✨

Alright so I was reading this Wattpad about theories and came across this one and it really caught my eye!! After giving some thought to it I thought about this.  (It's the picture above)

I'm pretty sure that In almost every galaxy there's a black hole in the middle. The black holes in the middle could've eventually completely swallowed their surrounding galaxies. Since I think galaxies slowly start to come together, the black holes that ate the galaxies came together to eventually form the biggest fucking black hole.

"Once a black hole evaporated to a degree where it could not shrink any further because space-time could not be squeezed into anything smaller, the dying black hole would then rebound to form a white hole." Or eventually the black hole could collapse into itself, forming a white hole which then explodes releasing everything it held therefore creating the Big Bang due to white holes only being able to release. Then again they're only "Theoretically Mathematical Concepts."

Again I'm still doing research and learning!! If you see any mistakes, PLEASE educate me!! I love Astrophysics and do not mind being corrected because I'd love to learn more! :]
This just came to mind so I wrote it down.
(I will try to update this once I learn more!)