troubles

Billys POV: I walk into class to see him sitting at my desk with a nasty grin on his face. His grin was so annoying to look at I went to the other side of the room and sat in someone else's desk. As I sat there I wondered why he was so obsessed with messing around with me...was it that he liked me? Was he mad at me for somthing? Did I do somthing wrong? As I continued to ask these ridiculous questions to myself you'll never guess who came up to me...it was HIM...ugh I was already sick of his face and I only got her 20 minutes ago.
"Hey idiot why are you avoiding me he said with a sad puppy face and a half smile.
I rolled my eyes and said "what do you want Michael.
"You billy...I want you." Michael said.
I was somewhat shocked at what he said but I just replied will a simple "ok"
He then walked back over to my seat and sat there with the happeist shit eating grin I've ever seen in my life on him. I then realize that I've never seen him without his mask on...what if he's hot 😍. Just thinking about him made my feel the most amazing tingles that shivered everywhere throughout my body... why could this be happening...ive never thought of him this way...nor knew that anyone wanted me...was he lying?...but he sounded and looked so serious...as I continue imaging what he might look like became to much for me to handle and since I was in class I didn't want anyone to see me suffer so I exused myself to the bathroom and started to jerk off...it felt so good...me thinking about Michael holding my rock hard cock in his hand got me going...i was so horny i thought about skipping class. As i began to jerk off.I played with my cock slowly and gently but i couldnt stop shaking Thinking about Michael. I started to tease my cock by beginning to Caress and move my balls around. I started to go slow on my cock but I couldn't hold back the urge...I couldn't stop moaning his name...it felt so good i was shaking intensely. I came so much...more than I ever have before it was a crazy mess it shot across the stall and everywhere around it...even over the stall! I then heard a person knocking on my stall screaming at me I just realized that my cum shot over the stall onto another person in front of my stall!? What was I supposed to do in this situation 😳. As they continued screaming I held the door shut because they were jiggling the lock from the out side and trying to get in?!...but who was is? I looked under the stall without talking and being as Quite as I can so they dont recognize me buy my voice.i was trying to see if I can recognize them from the shoes they were wearing...I realize now...this was a big mistake.I had just came...on the principle!
"WHOEVER IS IN THERE YOUR GOING TO BE SORRY!!" He shouted at me.
Oh no...what was I gonna tell my mom?! I thought.
What if I can sneak under the stalls! I thought it was a great plan at first but there were people in the other stalls and I didn't want to see whatever they were doing in there.but I then realized there was a familiar pair of shoes in the stall to my right...was that...MICHAEL!? Oh no.

Michael's POV: I sat in his seat so he would recognize me when he walked in...he was so hot I can't keep my eyes off of him...I'm obsessed! I love how smart he is and his mask looks so good on him.he then walked in...I gave him a big grin when he made eye contact with me.he rolled his eyes and sat in another seat...did he hate me?!I waited for a couple of minutes thinking of what I should do. I then walked over to him "Hey idiot why are you avoiding me" I said with a sad puppy face and a half smile.
He said "what do you want michal" while billy was rolling his eyes I made my move "You billy...I want you." He looked at me shocked and confused and with that i walked back to billy's seat and sat back down. He then started making faces...the ones you make when you are thinking really hard.he then started blushing and shaking then exused himself to the bathroom...I waited a minute then acted like I was gonna throw up and ran out with my hands on my mouth. When the classroom door closed I acted normal again and went into the bathroom quietly so billy wouldn't hear me walk in.i heard him unzip his pants ( I knew it was him because no one else was in hear right now. He started making wet sounds and he was breathing heavily...I didn't know what he was doing until I heard my name multiple times mixed with the heavy breathing and moaning. Was he...jacking off?...to me? I got so exided and i joined him from the other stall (I didn't tell him of corse) being as quiet as I could while feeling the pleasure of my hand on my cock and knowing he obviously liked me back. But why did he ignore me and roll his eyes at me all the time?I didn't care about that right now I was focused on listening billy moan my name. I heard someone walk in. I saw their shoes...it was the principle! Oh no...what about billy...what was he going to do.Billy obviously didn't hear him walk in...I was going to tell him but I didn't want him to know I followed him in here!? What was I going to do.i heard the principle turn on the water next my stall...and since we where at the end of the stalls I knew it was the sink in front of billy's stall...the water was loud enough that the principle still didn't hear him which was a good thing I never want to see billy in trouble.i heard billy grunt really loudly and a little bit of his cum fell on me 😍 i licked it off and it tasted... sweet?...but I then heard a scream from the front of the stall next to me.meaning the principle must have heard him Finnish 😰! What was he gonna do!? I saw billy look under my stall he must have been trying to find a way to escape the situation.was he going to crawl under? I got nervous and thought he would start crawling under so I quietly put my cock back in my pants scared he would see me and think I was creepy for following.i was relived when I realized there were other people in the stalls next to me. But I was still scared since billy was in trouble and that I couldn't think of anything to help. I then hear a stall open and I see the principle gag as he steps away from the stall billy was in.
"THIS BEHAVIOR IS NOT ALOUD AT MY SCHOOL. HOW DARE YOU JERK OFF AND MAKE A MESS IN MY BATHROOM YOU PERVERT!" The principle screamed in disgust.
"I'm sorry!" Billy said beginning to cry. I slammed my bathroom stall open I couldn't  take it...seeing someone yell at him like this. "ENOUGH" I yelled at the principle. He gave me a shocked look on his face"HE SHOULDNT BE YELLED AT FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS...ITS A NATURAL THING TO DO!!" I screamed at the principle while picking billy up off of the toilet with his cock still out. I gently put it back in his pants and wiped the tears and cum off of his face and said with a smile wile licking the cum off of my hand "it's ok...it's a natural thing to do also...your cum is really sweet." He looked at me with the cutest face and blushed. I picked him up like a baby and he rapped his legs around my torso and cried into my shoulder. I flipped off the principle and looked into billys eyes and gave him a kiss. I couldn't belive this was happening...I thought he hated me!