Introduction

Jose Marie Viceral aka Vice deals with his illness, DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) or simply having Multiple Personalities...after a traumatic childhood experience his personality broke into seven pieces.

As a simple, innocent and kind VICE, turns into a bad boy, violent

PETER who appears when Vice experience violence, as Peter who deals and endure all the pains that Vice can't handle.

A more matured man, PRAYBEYT, his a military man who has aficionado for fishing and making bombs.

TUTOY, he's a teenage boy who always attempt suicide, he is smart and he has a twin sister named Girlie.

GIRLIE, Tutoy's twin sister, a stalker and a fangirl, she appears when Vice deals with confusion and mental stress.

Jose Ana Marie, a little girl who has a teddy bear named ANA.

and MR. V, the mysterious guy.

Vice, try to regain his lost memories when he was a child, because it is the only key to restore the broken pieces of his heart and back to normal, but while dealing with all his personalities a psychiatrist named Ana Karylle will be his secret doctor, and they face a different challenges that they never had before.

Dahil na inspired ako sa pinanuod ko, so gagawin kong bida ang ViceRylle pero same plot lang din... gaya ng palabas pero babaguhin ko din ung ibang mga pangyayari depende sa sitwasyon...
medyo magulo so please bear with me.