Exclusively for you

Ritesh was jogging behind his grumpy minion who was walking towards beach as soon as she got down from the car.

"Kuttachi ena vegam uh pora paru? Oi kutty pattasu nillu ma!"

She was not even replying to him. He knew she was having second day of her periods and even small things irritates her. This time it was the fact that he had commented on her favourite BTS member.

"Ma, kovichukadha ma! Nijamave enaku avan paaka ponnu madiri irukkan nu sonen, adhuku ivlo kovam uh?"
"Enoda favorite avaru!"
"Edhey avara?!"
"Aama, enoda favorite, na apdi dha koopduven!" (Grumpy cat mode)

They had reached near the beach waves by then. The moment she said he is her favorite and would address the way that had always been exclusive for him, he pulled her into his hard chest. She jerked for a second looking into his eyes that held too many emotions that was like maze for her. She gulped when she understood that she had hit his wrong nerve. But she stood her ground and asked.

"Enna?"(in a demanding tone)
"Ipo edhuku ipdi pa..."
She wasn't able to complete the sentence as he had crashed his lips on hers. It was a demanding kiss! She first froze on spot but regained her senses and kissed him back. She could feel him demanding entrance. She gladly allowed. Little did she know, her Ritesh is now in beast mode. He explored every inch of her mouth. His tongue playing in her mouth made her feel dizzy. She felt like getting intoxicated.

He slightly bit her lower lip. She moaned into the kiss when he licked the spot to soothe the pain. She was blushing like hell when he said while kissing her.

"YOU ARE EXCLUSIVELY MINE, PADDU"
"Next time you address someone the way you address me think twice, I don't mind reminding you by kissing right in front of all, the moment you address someone the same way you address me!"

She was unable to form even a sentence as her senses were already robbed by his kiss. She just managed to nod her head. He then lovingly patted her head and muttered "Good". They both enjoyed the beach waves that was touching their feet.

The moon was out, the scenery was so serene. Ritesh was having the moment of his life. He couldn't have asked for more. His favourite place at the most romantic time with his beautiful girl by his side. When he noticed that her lips were swollen, he felt a tad bit bad.

"Padma, adhu... Adhu vandhu... (gulped) romba valichudha?"

Padma who was startled by his sudden question, looked at him. His eyes held guilt. She held his face in her cute little palms, kissed him on his forehead.

"Neenga ena kanavula kooda hurt panna maatenga! I love everything about you. Including the kiss we shared. It shows how much you love me. How possessive you are when it comes to us! (Breathing shakily) I love the way you explore me. (Blushing) "

He slowly leaned in and kissed near her lips. She could still see a little guilt in his eyes, so she pulled him and crashed her lips on his. She could feel him smile into the kiss. This time she devoured his lower lip and made his lips swell. She broke the kiss and said without looking into his eyes.

"Now we are even!"
"My feisty kuttachi"
"Exclusively for you!"(she whispered in his ears)
She then made herself comfortable in his warmth. He noticed that her breathing had become even stating that she dozed off. He slowly carried her bridal style back to his car. Secured her with seat belt, got into his driver seat fastening his own seat belt and drove towards their home with a content heart and swollen lips!
___________________________________________

Author note:
This is a very special OS I had wrote for a friend of mine! This one is dedicated to her.
Hope you guys like it as much as I did.

Please do show your support by liking and commenting on this!

With Love,
Suha 🤍