𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄 | Info

Jaychelle-Letizia Alvarez is the main protagonist of the I'll Be There. Jaychelle is a Filipina with Spanish Kastila descent. She is Michael Jackson's Childhood Bestfriend and Childhood Sweetheart.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬: My Filipina Babygirl (by Michael)
The Butterfly Girl (by Jilian)
Jayjay (Nickname)
Zia (Nickname)

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬: Human

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: Female

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 11 (First Appearance)
14 (Current)

𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 160 cm (5'3")
170 cm (5'7")

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: Black 

𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: Brown

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Alive

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬: Unnamed Parents

𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Student

𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: BNHS - Molino Main
Butterflyland Ranch

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: Jaychelle was a girl of a slender build who was rather tall for her age and had notably red lips in contrast to her pale complexion. She had long, straight, black hair that reached just below her waist, worn down with two shorter clumps over her shoulders, and arched, ear-length bangs on either side of her face. Her eyes were a brown and slanted towards the sides of her face, bright and bug-like, with many notable white sparkles reflecting light off of them. She is often seen with a frown on her face.

Jaychelle wears a dark purple buttoned up non-collared long sleeves with gold buttons, under her long sleeves is a plain white non-collared long sleeves, consisting of a dark-purple tinted straight-lined black jacket and matching colored tabi socks and pants, tucked into white butterfly patterned Kyahan fading into pale turquoise then pink around her lower legs, fastened with white ribbons. Over her outfit, she wears a white haori, which has a butterfly wing pattern that fades into a pale turquoise then pink color on the sleeves and hem which are cuffed with a black and white dotted trim. She wears white zouri sandals with purple straps for footwear, with a hidden blade in one of the heels.

Her casual outfit is consisted of a slight blue buttoned up non-collared long sleeves with gold buttons, under her long sleeves is a plain white non-collared long sleeves with the addition of a white nurse dress on top of it. 

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Jaychelle displays a bright, friendly and cheerful demeanor, always having an easygoing smile on her face regardless of the situation she is in. However, her outward behavior is shown very quickly to be a façade. This is displayed in the way she enjoys teasing others, to the point of being rather sadistic about it, enjoying most notably to pick on Michael Jackson. Despite her relaxed exterior and her initial claim of wanting to get along with Boystory and Jilian, she can be rather cruel towards them.

When Jaychelle met the Boystory and Jilian she is very tough on them and often pushes them to their limits. She has a firm personality, unlike her childhood bestfriends. Her personality is volatile and open. She often appears angry, generally displaying how she feels very clearly. However, she does occasionally express more tender emotions such as declaring her enjoyment of the time spent with Michael and his siblings when they were at the Disneyland, looking openly surprised at Zihao's reassurance towards her. Despite her somewhat gruff demeanor, she is internally kind and caring, doing her best to help the Jackson Family that come to the Mansion.