Ch.1

NOTE: This story is not canon to the game nor is it claiming to be. It still shares aspects of the game's story. So if you don't want any spoilers don't read the story. If you don't mind then go ahead and enjoy.

Before the events of the lockdown.

The Pizzaplex was getting ready for its opening day. It is unlike other Fazbear locations where it is a small-sized pizzeria this place is like a big Mall with many floors and rooms. Fazbear Entertainment has dealt with a lot since the original Owners went missing years ago. But they manage to be able to open a new place and got the new Animatronics made.

In Glamrock Freddy's Room.

Glamrock Freddy woke up after being activated.

Worker 1: "Looks like he is working"

Glamrock Freddy: "Where am I?"

Worker 2: "Wow they made these things act like actual people."

Worker 1: "Yeah...Alright. You are Freddy Fazbear. Or Glamrock Freddy. You are the mascot of this place."

Glamrock Freddy: "Wait...Yeah...I am starting to get information on my system. So I have 3 bandmates ?"

Worker 1: "Wow that is impressive. Yes. You can go meet with them as they are already set as well."

Glamrock Freddy carefully left his room and looked around. He then noticed what looked like a Chicken and an Aligator talking to one another.

Glamrock Chica: "Ah there he is."

Monty: "You are kidding right? We have to follow orders from him or something?"

Glamrock Freddy: "I see that you are friends with one another."

Glamrock Chica: "Yeah. Kinda surprised that you are the last one awake seeing as you are the face of this place"

Monty: "Yeah. Lazy..."

Glamrock Chica: "Now Monty. Don't be rude. You are never rude when Roxy is around."

Glamrock Freddy: "Roxy? Is she a worker or something?"

Monty: "Roxanne is my girl and she is like us."

Glamrock Freddy: "Oh...uh...Well, I guess you already know that I am Freddy. And you 2 are...Chica and Monty. Right?"

Glamrock Chica: "Wow you catch on fast."

Glamrock Freddy: "Why isn't Roxy out here ?"

Glamrock Chica: "Probably locked herself in her room talking to herself or giving herself a make-over."

Monty: "Yeah and if I see you try and flirt with her I will break you limb from limb."

Glamrock Chica: "Monty! Nevermind him. He just has some issues he needs to work on."

Glamrock Freddy: "I do hope we can start performing soon. This place looks amazing."

As the place still kept being worked on getting closer and closer to being finished Glamrock Freddy walked a bit and noticed that his room is not far off from his new friends. He then noticed the one next door and realized the colour schemes did not match the 2 new friends he made. He noticed that there was a window to look in. He saw what looked like a Wolf looking at herself in the mirror. He could not hear her.

Glamrock Freddy: "Is that...Roxanne? She is so pretty."

Roxanne was busying in the mirror as she is prepping for the upcoming shows that will happen in a few days and she wants everything about herself to be just right.