A Comprehensive Guide To Blister Packaging Services

Blister packaging is a kind of plastic packaging popularly used for some consumer goods and pharmaceuticals. It is used by many manufacturers to safeguard their products from thieves, to allow customers to see the product, and to differentiate the product from itself.

Blister packaging is used in a variety of industries, not just pharmaceuticals. Blister packs are affordable packaging that is theft-resistant, tamper-evident and offers adequate protection.

Blister packaging employs a thermoformed plastic sheet and a paper, cardboard, or foil backing to show your products while also making them easily accessible, dispensed, and used.

What products are suitable for blister packaging?

Except for pharmaceutical products such as tablets and capsules, blister packaging is also required for the following products;

Electronic devices and accessories (e.g. USB drives, cables, headsets)

Batteries

Products containing delicate parts

Stationery (e.g. pens, paper clips, superglue)

LPC filling provides many packaging services including blister packaging for many product lines. As a renowned provider, we understand that there are numerous packaging options available. However, there are several compelling reasons why blister packs are excellent .

Why should you choose blister packs?

Blister packaging is a form of packaging that is created by heating a sheet of plastic and shaping it into a structure to form a pocket known as a blister that completely surrounds the product. Here are the major reasons why you should consider it for your products range;

Cost-friendly packaging

Blister packs are very cost-efficient when compared with other types of packaging. Generally, the cost can also be reduced significantly based on the size of your order.

Utility

Customers can benefit from blister packs as well. Blister packs, for example, could be used to assist consumers to keep track of their usage in the pharmaceutical and supplement industries. They can also be convenient because they are small enough to take around in small blister packs and can be quickly abandoned when consumed.

Visibility

Blister packaging draws the consumer's attention quickly by allowing the product to speak on its own. Product lines in blister packs frequently stand out far more than those in boxes. Furthermore, the clear plastic allows customers to see inside your product. In many cases, customers want to get a good idea of how the product actually looks and works. The plastic shell makes it simple for customers to know your product, which may lead to a purchase.

Protection

Damages to products can be avoided by using blister packs. Blister packs ensure protection and keep it tidy. They also indicate whether or not the packaging has been meddled with. Usually, problems with tampering will not arise in blister packs.

Maintain freshness

Blister packaging has a hermetic seal that holds off airborne and environmental contaminants. It also enhances product freshness because blister packages typically allow goods to be eliminated one at a time as needed by a customer.

Blister packs are among the most prevalent types of product packaging used in the advanced retail industry, so working with a packaging partner to create a custom, thermoformed blister pack for your product is simple.

You can get customized and that work for you irrespective of the size of your products or the array of products you are including in each package.

The End-note

If you're searching for blister pack services, you've come to the right place. We provide for a wide range of products, such as supplements, household items, electronics, foods, and much more.

The major advantage we provide to our clients is that we can accommodate both short and long runs. Several service providers require you to dedicate yourself to a large print run.

We know that our clients require short runs for test execution, promotions, and other events. That is why we strive to be as responsive as possible. for further process in the blister packaging contract!