🪙 𝟎𝟎𝟏: 𝐈'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 🪙

🪙

He found a camera that flashed at the corner of his eyes. He turns and find two girls laughing and talking to each other. Soon enough, he found you in the group. He thought you were beautiful but didn't want to approve.

"Would it be better if I wrote it in note?" Yatora questions, "I'd never tell her about me."

🪙

If I never met you, then I wouldn't have fell for you.

It was at that moment when I didn't realize you was important to me. If you weren't there when you fell. Then I wouldn't have fell for you.

You are the golden picture of the painting, but you are my painting of the picture. Why did I fall for you? It wasn't meant to be this way, wasn't it? Stripped for an art class for everyone to see, the art's model for every student in here.

You were the star project yet . . .

was nothing but a body's figure to the eyes of the artists' assignments.

Only I found your expression's face that matched the body so beautifully. And I fell for it. Oh, how I wish I could turn back time just to see you again. But I could not find you when you disappeared after the next project.

Will I ever find you again?

Will I ever find, my golden picture?

Because if I do, blue will not be the only color in this world. It will be your golden colors that will shine for me.

- Yatora Yaguchi

🪙

"Hey, um, can you give this to the model?" Yatora asks one of your friends.

"Hm? Why?" she asks.

"Aren't you two friends? I promise to give you something in return."

Your friend perks in that idea and nods.

"Sure! I give it to her!"

Yatora saw you talking with his classmate and thought that you two were good friends. Luckily, you two are and he was relieved when he found out.

"Hey, one more thing," your friend asks.

Yatora turns to pay attention to her next words.

"Why do you want to give this to her?"

"She is the golden key to the picture."

"Then why couldn't you take a photo to finish the assignment?"

Yatora whimpers quietly at your friend's stupidity. Soon enough, she gasps and exclaims with a voice of 'Oh!'

"Yeah...," Yatora scratches his nape, "Please don't tell this to anyone?"

"I'd never tell a soul!"

"Thank you," Yatora sighs in happiness.