THE LOVILLAGE

This is the first dating show in the Philippines, it was produced by one of the greatest producer in 2021 under a famous TV Station named HBN. The staff of the show searched for ladies and gentlemen that are fit to their producers tastes,  the auditions were conducted online and the people who reached the finals were only 12 participants from different regions of the country.

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
Identities of the participants will remain controversial until the second day, they will be calling eachother by the nicknames provided on their SNS accounts that are made only for the show. The accounts were given to the participants beforehand to let them know their interests and a little overview of their personalities before the show starts.
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
The village has three houses inside, the first house is where the ladies will live for the next 2 months, the second house is for the men, and the third house is for the gatherings and events planned by the producers, this is where the pool area was built. There are also different places where they can get their daily necessities such as convenience store and a market.
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
As aforementioned above, the participants will be living together in the village for 2 months. They are free to leave, only with valid reason, otherwise they will violate the contract they signed before being casted.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
( note : this series is based on korean and chinese dating shows with a glint of the author's ideas. )