Drunk Killer (Killermare/Nightkiller)

Dom Killer
Sub Night

(This Takes Place When Night Is In His Corrupted Form)

(Killer Is Taller Than Night In This Oneshot)

Lime 🍋🟢

Nightmare POV

It was late afternoon when my crush ran into my room apologizing. I'd sent him to an au with Dust and Horror, and I had told him to return late morning. He had obviously failed that request. "Why are you late?" I asked, trying to stay calm. Killer began to explain to me what had happened. "Im sorry boss! The stars were there, and they were pissed off. We dont know why though". That was obviously a lie. I had just been on the phone to Dream for an hour straight. I was too tired to say anything though, so I let it slide.

I collapsed onto my bed and stared at Killer, waiting for him to fuck off. However, he just stood there, his eyes locked on me. Why? I wish i never realised. I wasn't wearing a shirt. It was such a hot, summery day I had automatically ripped it off and thrown it across the room carelessly. Killer had only just noticed. I grabbed a blanket and covered myself with it. "You can leave now, Killer" I said, quite annoyed. "Oh but Nighty~ I was enjoying looking at that beautiful body of yours". What the fuck? Killer has never really acted like this, except for when he was drunk. That's when i realised he was. That's why he was back so late.

"Your drunk, Killer. Go away". He completely ignored me. Infact, he did the opposite of my request and came even closer to me.

Killer POV

As I walked up to my nighty, I took my jacket off and threw it onto the ground. I picked the goopy skeleton up, and hugged him. "Put me down you idiot!" the smaller skeleton said, knowing i probably wouldn't listen. "Aw~ Can't I just have a little fun~?" I replied, before pinning him onto the bed and kissing him deeply. Night looked furious, but he was blushing still. I continued what I was doing for a few minutes before Night pushed me off and gasped out for air. Once his breathing slowed down a little, he said "If we're doing this, there's no way your being on top, idiot" I smiled slightly. There's no way i'd let Nighty be on top. Never. My small little Nighty will always be a bottom, no matter what. A moment later, i kissed him again.

Not that long later, I stopped kissing him and slighty bit his neck. After a while, I knew i'd found a sensitive spot when he let out a small moan. I bit the exact same spot just much harder, and licked it after. Night moaned in pleasure and pain, that just turned me on even more.

"Goodluck surviving tonight, Nighty~"

-------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 483

Ty For Reading :))