Info of this Story

Hello Authors

If your here to read and what this story is about well your in the right place

You see this story isn't just a normal story, its about my story of OC character's info and going to different story's of different author's that needs help if requested by me and also permission's if wanted and the reason why you need my OC's.

And the reason why I created this story it's because of how much these story's aren't making things more interesting, so why not just get my OC's to join your story's but you have to give me a reason on why you want to use it for your story's and ill accept it but here's an interesting part:  

First: if my OC's go to your story, the author will give me the info of the story and ill accept on giving my OC's but if they want weapons in their story's and images of it as well.

Second: Follow the rules to the author's as well as be as if your in the story.

Third: My OC's are created by me which mean there-... I don't have word so well just go for powerful so yeah if the author's doesn't want my OC's not to use any then they can use only the limit of their story's in it like skills, weapons and technique's. 

So yeah this story is an info of my OC's character's but my OC's isn't ready yet, I still need time until they published so I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Ill soon publish as soon as possible So Good Bye!

Oh yeah also If you guys still want more info or question's, you can message me or conversions then ill answer them if im not too busy right now so yep that's all there is- *BANG*

???: *Barges in* Big Bro you done yet?

UnseenUrge: I was done when you kindly interrupted me!

???2: *comes in* Brother please don't barge in when Father/Big brother is writing besides nobody's good at writing a story? 

UnseenUrge: ITS MY FIRST TIME OK! 😡

???3: *runs in* Brothers stop making Big Brother lose focus!

???4: *comes in behind* Indeed you shouldn't make our Father lose focus of his story guys

UnseenUrge: *sigh* Guys what are you doing here? shouldn't you be doing your thing's🤨

???1: Well Dad we were waiting for you to come join us, weve been waiting for you for SOOOOO LONG! we wanted to get you, also ???3 made a mess when we arrive to get you.

???3: *embarrassed blush* Brother! please don't say that! *pout*

???2: well to be honest it was kind of funny when you got covered in ink😆

???4: *smacks ???2 behind the head* Brother please behave yourself 

???2: *touches his head* Ouch! sorry (┬┬﹏┬┬)

UnseenUrge: *Chuckles* Alright alright how about you kids go get your brothers and well go have fun playing games has that?

???1234: OKAY FATHER/BIG BRO/DAD/BIG BROTHER LETS GO! *runs out the door*

UnseenUrge: *Chuckles and smiles heartily* There's nothing but having a family together *realizes that the authors are still their* oh right you guys are still, oops sorry I completely forgot we were off track but yeah if you guys heard all of that but yeah I have children's which I created them since I wanted to create OC's for the first time which will soon reveal when ready which cannot be revealed to soon now but now its time to end and I have to go see you soon  BYE!

???1: *far away* DAD! HURRY WERE WAITING FOR YOU OUTSIDE!

UnseenUrge: *Smiles and shout* COMING KIDS! *runs off outside towards the light when at the door reveals outside*

 UnseenUrge: *runs to his children's* Now then kid's LETS GO! *grabbing his children's and run*

Children's: YEAH!!!

They run off having amazing fun as a family together, exciting adventure will soon come in. The future will have many obstacle ahead of them... what will they counter? That is something that will soon come to them but the question is... will they struggle? The answer... is no... because their bond is Strong, Powerful, Bravery, Wisdom and together as a family they are invincible because they're...bond...are...UNBREAKABLE!