The Walk Home

*That night after Sol and Jiwan left the bar*

Sol's POV:
We were walking to the nearest bus stop to go home and suddenly Jiwan turns to me looking drunk af and says "Sol how much do you like me?", I got flustered and didn't know how to respond~~ ahh she's so cute what do i sayyy

Jiwan's POV:
Oh nooo.... did i really just say that out loud, wait sol looks so red that's so cute UwU. How do i change the subject should i just act drunk and fall over.....

Sol's POV:
"Okay calm down sol you can do this" i said to myself. *clears throat* "Jiwan-ah~ there aren't enough words in this world for me to tell you" i said. I turned to see Jiwan turning redder than a tomato smiling from ear to ear. Ahhh so precious~

*Jiwan falls over*

"Jiwan are you okay?" i said while helping her up,
"Ah i shouldn't have drank so much" she replies. Ahhh~ SO CUTE~~

*They reached the bus stop and got on a bus*

We got on the bus and jiwan fell asleep on my shoulder ;) ahh so smoll~ I didn't wanna forget this so i took a picture of her cute little head on my shoulder.

*Bus reaches Jiwan's house*

"Jiwan-ah~ You're we're at your stop" i said while trying to wake her up, She was still drowsy so i got off the bus with her to walk her home. I went inside to leave her on the couch and go but right when i was about to leave she started murmuring something.. "What did you say?" i said.

Jiwan's POV:
Ahh she's leaving already i'll miss her ㅠㅠ I have to say something and stop her... "Stay here" i murmured quietly, "What did you say?" Sol replies.... Ahhhh now i better say it louder and make her stay~~ "I said *clears throat* Stay here, I want you to move in with me..." i said, DID I REALLY JUST SAY ALL OF THAT OUT LOUD AHHH!! "I wanted to be the one to ask you that but you did it for me" Sol replies shyly, Ahhhh SO CUTE She got so flustered "Does this mean your gonna stay here from now on?" i said stammering... "Well for now i'll live in my house till we figure out how this will work" said sol ... It's happening we're gonna live together (//>~<//)

Sol's POV:
Jiwan asked me to move in???? AHHHH FINALLY!!! I wanted to ask her though but still it's finally gonna happen~~~~ "Should i say something cool? should i reply with excitement?? HOW should i reply????" i thought to myself. "I wanted to be the one to ask you that but you did it for me" i said. Jiwan looks tired but i don't think she wants me to leave either~ I should end this for tonight and leave soon so she gets up on time for tomorrow's class! "i'll get going now we have class at 9am" i said. I can see her pouting this is too adorable but i better get going ㅠㅠ "I'll see you in class then" Jiwan replied in a sad tone...