Freaks...

I woke up to a song, Low by Sleeping with Sirens, my alarm was playing. With my eyes still shut, I move my arm to my side table to find and turn off my alarm. I hit the button, moved my arm back to my side and opened my eyes. I was staring at the ceiling now, not wanting to get up.

My eyelids started to get heavy, they started to slowly close. When my eyes were finally shut, I just laid there enjoying the silence. Then my phone rang.

I slowly opened my eyes, looked at the ceiling once again, sat up and looked over at the side table. I grabbed my phone, which was a white Iphone 5 with a Captain America case. I looked at the screen to see who was calling. It was my best friend, Glaze. I answered it.

"Hello."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" she yelled then hung up. I pulled the phone away from my ear and stared at the screen. Usually when Glaze does this she will call or text me like nothing ever happened. My screen lit up. You have a new message from Glaze. 'What do ya know, I was right.' I thought and smiled. I slid the green message icon, and it took me to my messages.

Hey! :3 U better b getting ready. I will b over @ ur house in like 30 mins...

P.S. Remember 2 bring extra clothes...

P.S.S. Dont forgrt 2 dress like a clown!!!

My eyes widen. I totally forgot about going to the circus! I dropped my phone on my bed and jumped off the bed. I ran to the door to my closet, but stopped with my hand on the knob. It took me a second to figure out what was wrong. I finally figured it out, and I walked back over to my bed, to my side table and grabbed my glasses. I put them on and walked back to my closet door and opened it.

I walked in and looked around. On the left and right walls, it's filled with clothes, and the back wall is filled with shoes. My closet is the size of a master bedroom. On the back far left of my closet there is an elevator. In the middle of the hole closet is a couch, table and guitar lining against the couch.

I walked over to the right wall, were I have a couple bags hanging in the corner, and grabbed my favorite bag. An Anna Smith New York Comic Backpack. I walked to my couch, with my bag, and  the bag down. I walked over to get my clothes for later. I grabbed my galaxy cat shirt, a regular pair of dark blue skinny jeans, my spiked, studded denim jacket, and my brown combat boots. I also grabbed a couple of accessories, my kitty cat ear headband and my favorite necklace, a hot air balloon with elephant ornaments. i stuffed all my clothes into my bag and walked back over to my clothes to find what I'm wearing to the circus.

I picked out a black lace crop top, a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans with rips and tears everywhere, a black studded belt, and black sandals with studs on them. I put in my Caribbean blue contacts, put my glasses in their case, then the case in my bag, and then put on my make up. My make up is a lot of black eye liner, black eye shadow, mascara, and black lip stick.

Yeah, I know what your thinking.... 'Why is she wearing all black to a circus?' Well this isn't just any circus it's, Freaks Among Us.

I looked in the mirror before I went into the hall. I left my hair its natural self, blond and strait. My hair went all the way to my waist. I started to comb my hair when the door bell rang. I heard heels hitting the floor then the door open.

"Miss.Holland, Miss.Smith is here!"

"Thanks Kelly, I will be right down! And call me Bandit!" I yelled and started walking to the stairs but realized I forgot my bag in my closet.

"Yes, Miss- I mean Bandit."

"I will be right back, I forgot my bag!" I yelled running back to my closet. When I got to my closet, I grabbed my bag. I hesitated to either go to the elevator or to the stairs. I choose the stairs because I have a huge fear of elevators.

I ran down the stairs with my bag hanging off my right shoulder. Glaze was standing in front of the door. She's very pail, has her bottom lip pierced, and straight, jet black hair. She was wearing black plad skinny jeans, a red v-neck with a black vest, and red black high healed converse. She was wearing red cat eye contacts and lots of black make up.

"Happy Birthday, Bandit." She said with a smile."We got to get going, the circus is starting soon."