The only part

Garfield moaned into the kiss, trying to break it for air. Papa Smurf instead took the opportunity to slip his tongue into the orange cat's mouth. Swirling their tongues together in a lovers dance.

Garfield tried to push the Smurf off, only slightly succeeding. He turned his head to the side, to hide the blush that shined through his fur. Papa Smurf got close to that cat's ear, leaning in.

"Awe, why are you hiding your face from me" his voice raspy and filled with lust.

Papa Smurf then picked up the orange cat, making his legs wrap around the taller man's waist. Opening up the bedroom door with one hand while the other has a firm grip on the cat's ass. Papa Smurf dropped Garfield onto the bed, crawling on top of him.

Garfield felt something start to poke his leg. Looking down he saw Papa Smurf's pants had started to grow by his crotch. The Smurf followed the other man's eyes, seeing his growing erection. Without any sort of waiting he started to grind onto the other man's boner.

"Wa- wait" the cat said, between soft mewls.

Papa Smurf only chuckled in response to the cat's pleas. Lowering his head he started to kiss the soft fur. He knew how much Garfield takes care of his fur, as he was very proud of it. The cat could only try and move towards the head of the bed in response. Although he couldn't as Papa Smurf had a tight grip on the cat's sides, most likely leaving marks. Although you wouldn't be able to tell under the fur.

He started to kiss lower, and lower down the cat's stomach. Soon reaching the cat's boner. He kissed the head of his dick. Then licked down, making the cat let out a load and sudden moan. The cat reached down and put his paw in the Smurf's hair. Gripping softly but as the Smurf put his whole length into his mouth, the cat gripped his hair more.

The sudden sensation made the Smurf let out a groan. He started to rub the orange ones sides, drawing little shapes with his fingers tips.

"I think, I think I'm about to-" before he could finish he let his seed go into the Smurfs mouth.

The Smurf finally got off of his dick. Letting the warm liquid flow down his throat, letting his blue fingers wipe the bit of cum left on his chin. Leading to his lip. Using his clean hand he flipped the cat over, laying on his stomach.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He stuttered out, unsure of what was about to happen.

Papa Smurf started to rub the cat's hole with his own cum. Then putting in a finger, pumping it quickly. The cat let out a shocked yelp. And then soon another yelp as a second finger was added.

"Look at you, your tight hole taking in my fingers, so hungry as well. How long have you wanted this, hmm?~" he whispered close to the cat's ear.

Garfield let out more moans as the fingers inside of his ass started to do a scissoring motion. Still going in and out at a quick speed while moving his fingers in that motion. Soon letting out a sad sigh as the fingers inside him were no longer inside.

"I think that's enough, right? You're enough of a slut to be able to take this cock now aren't you?" He said, grabbing one of the many necks of the orange cat and pulling him upwards. Back to chest.

Papa Smurf let go of Garfield's neck, letting the cat fall back down on the bed and get the air that was being taken from him. Soon he felt the tip of the Smurfs dick press against his asshole.

"Are you sure you can take this?" the Smurf said, rubbing his throbbing cock head along the cat's ass.

Without realizing the cat started to press back against the Smurf, trying to get any sort of friction he can. But he soon stopped when he felt a hard smack to his ass.

He went to let out a small cry but instead a sob came out when the Smurf stuffed him. Without any warning he quickly thrusted forwards, letting all of his cock go into the other man.

"Ah fuck~" Papa Smurf then once again got close to Garfield's ear, "you feel so nice around my cock."

Papa Smurf then pulled out, only leaving the head of his dick in. And without any mercy he shoved it back in. Making the cat let out a moan. Tears started to fall from his eyes, and he grabbed the sheets in front of him. And bending his ass up more, and giving a better angle to the Smurf behind him.

He tightened his grip on Garfield's hips, giving him the power to start abusing his hole. Garfield tries to lift his head, only to be pushed down by the Smurf. Using his weight to make sure the cat can't move.

Garfield started to see stars, pleasure washed over him. He started to grip the sheets harder, turning his knuckles white. He let out loud moans, mixed with sobs as he felt his hole being used by the other man.

"Oh fuc- god" he said in between moans.

His dick twitched as warm cum shot onto the bed, as the pleasure finally gave Garfield his breakthrough.

"Oh, finished so soon? How unfortunate~" Papa Smurf said, placing a kiss on the cat's back, "I'm not even close yet." Slamming back into Garfield.

Garfield bit down on the sheets, his voice tired from how loud his pleasure was making him. Although you could still hear whimpers and any moans that weren't blocked from the fabric in his mouth.

Papa Smurf grabbed one of Garfield's necks again and pulled, making it so Garfield's voice could be heard.

"What? Trying to hide how good I can make you feel? How much pleasure I can bring you huh?"

He tightened his grip around Garfield's neck slightly, while also moving his other hand to his untouched dick. He kept going with his speed, no longer caring about the other man and chasing his own orgasm now. Although trying to show at least a little care, started to move his hand, jerking off the cat.

By now Garfield's body was tired, the only thing that stopped him from falling was Papa Smurf's arms holding him up. Tears of overstimulation were now pouring down Garfield's face. Eyes rolled back, as the pleasure was starting to become too much. He started shaking as his third orgasm came. His cum everywhere in front of them, but he couldn't care at the moment.

Papa Smurf's hand tightened around Garfield's neck as his rough pounding soon became sloppy. He stopped caring about keeping a rhythm, and started thrusting harder and faster.

"G- get ready, I'm going to- fuuck~" he let out between quiet moans and groans.

He shot his warm seed in Garfield, filling him up. He pulled out, and let Garfield fall onto his stomach, on the bed. He watches as his cum slowly spills out, and roll onto the bed.

He got off the bed and grabbed a wet rag. He cleaned Garfield, as Garfield just stayed laying there, too tired to move. Throwing the dirty rag into the laundry, before pulling Garfield up to the top of the bed. Getting in beside him and then wrapping his arm around the smaller cat.

"You did so well, goodnight dear~" Papa Smurf whispered into Garfield's ear, letting him softly drift off to sleep.

Papa Smurf waited until Garfield was asleep, keeping his arms around safely. Listening to his little snores started making him tired. Snuggling his face into the fur on Garfield's back, Papa Smurf drifted off into a deep sleep, whispering sweet nothings and small praises.