*panimula*

Hi readers please support my own stories thank you for reading

Me and my nurse tita has come to the hospital of San Fernando pampanga to deliver a blood she has vertigo that's why I can't leave her behind. When she is at the blood testing area I sit down to the chair.

Then a guy sit next to me and say hi why are you here? he said I said that i help my tita to bring the blood in the blood testing area.

I ask him why are you here too? he said my sister is in a coma for 3 months we looked at each other like he's the one and he ask what my Facebook name I said I'm Jheremiah Gacusan i said then I ask him the same question he said he is Sebastian Mendoza.

When my tita and I got home and I immediately go to my room and search him in the Facebook he's cute in picture but he's so cute in personal I kiss my phone*muaaah*muaaah and he chat me saying *hi Ikaw Yung sa hospital am I right I chat him saying *yes Ako Yung nasa hospital kanina.

Then we talk about things I ask him *are you single then
immediately unsend it but before i unsend it he sees it. He said *no i'm single .

the next morning we went to the hospital again and when i'm about to pee in the public restroom I see him crying out loud I ask *why are crying he said he's sister died not waking up and not breathing I comfort him *it's okay your sister can now rest.

We become bestfriend after one week her sister death.when were at the mall I asked him do you love me he said I love your the one who keep me up when my sister died *i said okay

But one day I want to say my feelings to him that I love him more than friends.

But he first say something to me he said hey Jheremiah I want to introduce you to my girlfriend Nicole. in that time my heart crash into pieces that I cannot speak I said okay congrats then I pretend to have emergency.

*Sorry guys emergency lang Alis Muna Ako have fun 'ummm see you two soon

I went home crying under my blanket asking my self why not me, why am I ugly, disgusting why he did not chose me I'm the one who is by he's side when he is depressed but why???

I didn't eat in three days and did not talk to him or chat to him I cry and cry and cry until someone comfort me it's my old bestfriend Ryan forget about him I know umasa ka but you can start over with me he said nakakahiya Naman nadadamay ka dto.

Days turn into week turn into month like i recover a lot. One day we are playing at the mall when he said something to me he said* I like you a lot Jheremiah then he propose would you be my girlfriend I said yes because i know how it hurts to get busted we became lovers and we are happy at each other

Thank you for reading please read more
Of my stories