bathroom stall *

kylie and jessie were at an interview on the lorraine show. nobody knew they were together, yet, but every time something would come up about that night on the set of kiss of life, even the extras don't know what happened that night. the two women just laugh it off almost like they're only remembering the nice parts of the night.

*night of the shoot*

kylie arrived first to shoot the scenes in the pink outfit before she done her outfit change, jessie arrived a few hours later. everyone who spoke to kylie noticed that she acted different when jessie came around, more clueless and zoned out. her eyes were glued to jessie.

after they got a little bit tired of shooting for a little while, kylie suggested her and jessie go out for drinks. when they arrived they just sat at the nearest seats they found because they weren't gonna be there very long. obviously countless men and women came up to flirt with both women.

at this point their relationship didn't really have a label so jessie done some harmless flirting back for the entertainment of it, kylie disagreed with these choices strongly. her hand found the nearest drink without thinking and threw the vodka mix over this man jessie was flirting with.

her own actions shocked her so her
legs brought her to the bathroom quicker than ever and she immediately burst into tears, not at the situation that just took place but the situation with her and jessie. kylie knew they weren't exclusive so she didn't know why seeing jessie flirt with someone else hurt her so much.

not long after kylies outburst, jessie came into the bathroom.

"KYLIE. KYLIE MINOGUE." jessie beamed trying to find which stall the aussie locked herself in.
"what." kylie muttered in response.
"where are you sweetheart."
"don't call me that, please"

by now jessie figured out which stall kylie is in.

"kylie swee- please just let me in." jessie said desperately knocking on the door.

kylie finally gave in and unlocked the door, as soon as she saw jessies face she burst out crying and melted into her arms, they ended up as one, as kylie sunk into jessie's lap.

"jessie."
"yes sweethear- kylie."
"first of all, call me sweetheart, second of all. do you hate me. i mean i totally overreacted and there was no need for what i did...." kylie kept trailing on but the words were getting lost in jessie's head. eventually she just cut her off, grabbed her head and pulled kylie into her chest.

"kylie minogue, you are sat on my lap in a dirty bathroom stall, but incase that isn't enough proof that i love you so much, even when you are a little dramatic, maybe this is."

jessie brought kylie into a passionate kiss,
cupping her hips and fixing her hair as she did so, kylie pulled away from the kiss breathless.

"so you don't hate me..." kylie asked with slight embarrassment in her voice.

"it's impossible for me to hate you, now come on sweetheart let's get your sweet ass off this dirty floor and back to the video shoot."

"jessie baby." kylie sung
"what sweetie."
"can we go back to my place after we've filmed, i mean it's okay if you don't want to i just wanna talk more about why i done tha-"

she got cut off with a kiss.

"i'll take that as a yes" she chuckled