1 - Ooz

You couldn't make it. Your teammate was knocked and Pathfinder was chasing you down. Your flatline had no ammunition. You had nothing. Just two shield cells and a usless flatline.

Sprinting as fast as you could trying to escape the cute mrvn. You wish something would just happen. Please somebody.

Just then another team started attacking pathfinder as you made your way into the building up ahead.
Your prayers have been answered. You slammed the doors shut and you hid in a corner, using what was left to patch yourself up.

You were out of breath, body shaking.
Waiting silently, you thought about going back for your teammates banner. You didn't want to risk it, so you stayed there.

Glancing around the room is when you spotted it, in the right corner.
A simple R-99 with three stacks of ammo. Hell yes you thought, making your way over, you glanced down at it. Something was very off.

It was.

Uhm.

Oozing? What. Oozing? Your mind was beond confused. You just looked at it. What could have caused this to happen. More thinking and your thoughts were interrupted by footsteps. Oh no. You hesitated to pick it up, but it was your only option. So you did. You picked it up. It was sticky...

Maybe it was just from the heat and moisture? You inspected it in your hand, then remembering there was enemies. You quickly went back to your hiding spot. Hoping the enemies would leave.

Until you heard it.

"Thank you for saving me." You heard the robotic voice just below you. It was the fucking R-99. You dropped it and ran out of the building not caring if anyone saw you.

You ran as fast as you could. What the fuck was that. Were you tripping balls?

You tripped over literally nothing and Loba killed you. Mmmmmm thicc.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

You respawn back in the drop ship waiting for the match to be over.
You sat in silence thinking about the oozing R-99.

What now.