Saved By An Angel

Imagine your parents have just been shot. You are running down the street because the criminals who shot your family are chasing you. You dodge a few cars to get across the road. You find yourself in an alley beside a jewelry store. You duck down beside the trashcans. All you want to do is cry...so you wept. Out of nowhere, you hear a man's voice yell: "Over here! Get in my car quick!" as he grabs you. So you and this guy are now speeding down the highway. The gunmen who shot your family are shooting at the car. You and this man escape and head in a different direction. You still have no idea who the man driving the car is. You look worriedly at him. You ask: "Who are you? I feel like I know you from somewhere." The man replies, "I'm Paul Walker. I play Brian in The Fast and the Furious. What's your name sweetheart?" You say: "I'm Y/N. My parents um..." Your voice trails off as you start to cry. Paul looks at you in concern. "What happened to your parents?" He asks as he wipes your tears. "My parents were....shot." you say. He stops the car immediately. Paul pulls you into his arms, embracing you into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry. Is there somewhere I can take you so you'll be safe?" You shake your head. "I'll take you to my house. Hang on tight!"" he says as he presses the gas pedal.

Should I continue?