Hi

Hi and Hello

It's been a while since I've posted something on here, pretty sure it's been two years since I first posted the other story or whatever it was. I made that for my earlier characters and to show them off, though I didn't plan them well now that I look back at it. 

I'm getting off track.

Either way, I'm alive and kicking

After two years I finally get the courage to introduce myself and give a clear introduction

A̵̛̙̟͇̽̓͌b̴̞̦̿͐́̀ọ̵̀͌ú̷̮̓t̸̳̩̝̕ ̶̧̱͎̹̉̉͝ț̸̢̬̉̕i̷͔̫̇̑̿̌m̸̨̱̔̚e̶̢̗̤̭̔̽̋

Hi, I usually go by the username Hello, I'm 17 and I like fiction and history 

N̵̝̎̔͘͝e̶̜͉̦̋̆͘ȑ̸͕͚͋̃d̸̟͓͒͗̎͘

Some of you may know me from the very beginning and some of you may have found me later on, either from mentions or you just found me randomly from a comment or because of the character book. 

Still, Hi and Hello. 

I don't have much to say so sorry for how short this is. I am debating on if I want to make my own stories or just post stuff for crossover characters like short stories. It depends mostly on how motivated I am to write, which I am a lot. If you're wondering what fandoms I like and have ideas for, it's mostly general stuff but also some lesser known things. I suck at explaining so it's hard to list them since I either forget a fandom and then come back to it or my mind switches from one to another. I do also like making original ideas as well but it takes a while for me to plan them out. Like I said, I suck at explaining and if I were to explain the premise of one you would all be left confused, probably.

M̶̧̨̨̛͉̪͉̞̩̉̏̃̊́̅͆́͘ͅä̴̧̝͖̜̩̰̦̩͕͙̯̩͔̂͒̈͌̍̐̒͆́̽͑͜ͅÿ̶͙̥̌̓͑̈́͋̕̚̚͘͝b̷̧̹̫͖͚͈́̉͋̎͋͆̕e̷͔͔̩̼͚̕͠

Moving on, this is just a quick and decent introduction to those who don't know me. If you want to know more I may make another part of this. I want to be more active with this account and maybe post some actual stuff. There is a short thing coming up whenever I finish that up, a quick intro to a crossover character I have. I also have some stories that I could try writing, even if they suck at first. A few from a certain game (HI3) because of the elements it uses and since I enjoy mythology and folklore a high amount.

A̴͉̟̬̩̼̳͉̝̮̰͍̻͂g̸̡̧̙͍̤̥̲̓̊̈́̕a̸̦̖̻̗̣̣͒̿̾͗͝i̷̟̫̣̭̱̺̳̠͇̤͕̙̼͑̿̽̀ͅn̵͍̤̰̞̆̓́̿́̃͌̇͐̏̀̕͝,̶̲̺͕̼͙͕͍̩͍̝̺̈́̔͆͐̇͑̈́̈͐͝ ̶̡̹̪̣͎͕̯̗̝̹̹͓͔̦͛͊̌̈͋͗̊͌̐ͅŇ̷͍̠͇̤̤͉͔̺̼̎̀́̿͆́̿̚͝è̶̡̹̜̺̲̫̉̌̓̊̍̅͂̀̄́̕͝͠r̷̬̦͙̤̙̮̓̇͒̿́̅̽́̽͐̍͒͠ḋ̵̻̯̼̬̏̋́͗̂̇͝

So that's all for now from me, I just wanted to inform some of you on who this account is and say Hi to those who haven't seen this account in a while. That's all I got,

Good night, Good morning, Good afternoon and Good evening :p

B̵̧̳͕͇͈̳͎̳͍͈̪̯̘̘́͒̀̔̚̕̕͜͝ÿ̶̢̢͎̙̪͎̱̤̻͖̟͚̙͓̥́̄̋͐́̔͘̕è̶̝͖̮͓̤̼̦̐̉̒̇̐̑̍́̐̎̇