first impression

M/M/A story.

Pov// you were recently asked to do some work involving the generators inside the Daycare center.

As Y/N walks slowly to the daycare they look around at all the scenery of the plaza feeling happy,

Y/N proceeds to open the door of the daycare looking around happily.

"This place looks like fun" Y/N giggled as they closed the door behind them,

But as soon as Y/N took a few steps in the  room she saw something on a balcony in the wall of the daycare.

"New friend!" Shouted ____ as he took a leap into the ball pit excitedly,

Y/N looks startled as they just stared at the ball pit wondering what the hell just happened and how he got up there.

Y/N rushed to help who or whatever just swan dove into the ball pit seeing as it was a far jump, but before Y/N could get there something tapped them on the shoulder.

"Hello!" ____ yelled happily,

"WHOA who and what are you?!" Y/N asked in a scared and shocked voice.

"Hello I'm the daycare attendant but you can call me sundrop" he said in an exited voice.

"Oh you must be the animatronic that looks after the daycare,
well ok thats cool but I didn't know you guys could talk freely!?" Y/N said in a concerned voice.

"Yup we can talk more during after hours though" he said still sounding really happy.

"Well im just here to do some work on the generators so I should probably get to that." Y/N explained

"B-but new friend don't you wanna play games or do some art with me?" Sundrop said in a sad voice.

"I'm sorry but I'm only here to fix the generators" Y/N explained.

"please I have glitter glue and Googley eyes" pleaded sundrop.

"Well I supp-"

But before Y/N could finish sundrop picked up Y/N and he set up some glitter glue, pens, pencils and Googley eyes on the table for them.

{Y/N mind: this is gonna be a odd night...}

PT 2?