~Introduction~

Malhotra's

Ahaan Veer Malhotra (Owner of Malhotra Mansion and Malhotra Constructions) - A 27 year old handsome, young man who is the dream boy of every girl. But, he doesn't like getting with girls and doesn't believe in love. When Ishqi enters his life he will change totally. Ahaan's parents died in a plane crash and he lives with his grandmother.

Kartik Veer Malhotra (Ahaan's younger brother) - A 25 year old handsome, young man. He is very cheerful and jolly.

Sonalika Veer Malhotra (Ahaan's younger sister) - A 24 year old pretty, cute and cheerful girl. Her nickname is 'Sonu'. She is going to get married to Raj.

Durga devi (Ahaan's grandmother) - She is not evil and truly loves her grandchildren.

Rathore's

Ishqi Rathore (Owner of Rathore Mansion and Rathore Constructios) - A 25 year old beautiful, hot and young woman. Who is the dream girl of every boy. She truly believes in love but, is unable to find a perfect soulmate for her. She also lost her parents at the age of 6 years in an accident. She is a very focused girl and lives with her masi. She has 3 ex-boyfriends. One of them is Mayank. He tried to molest her but, she had somehow escaped. She is really hurt by that incident and is still trying to overcome it. She still believes in love but, is now very much changed. She does not have any boyfriend now and does not talk to boys.

Raj Rathore (Ishqi's brother) - A 26 year old handsome hunk. He is a very good human being and loves his sister. He is going to get married to Sonu.

Sudha Rathore (Ishqi's Masi) - She lives with Ishqi and Raj. She has raised Ishqi and Raj as her own children as she did not get married.

Kapoor's

Mayank Kapoor (Ishqi's ex) - Mayank tried to molest Ishqi but, is now guilty of his deeds. He still loves Ishqi. He wants to apologise to Ishqi for what he did but, is unable to find her. He is Raj's best friend.

Suman Kapoor (Mayank's mother) - She loves her son very much. She knows about Ishqi and feels sorry for her. When Mayank realised his mistake she forgave him. Now, she is also helping Mayank for finding Ishqi.

Shekhar Kapoor (Mayank's father) - He is really upset with Mayank for what he did with Ishqi. He didn't forgive Mayank till now but, allows him to live with them as he is their son.

Note - Raj doesn't know about Ishqi and Mayank. He knows that Mayank had an ex - girlfriend but, doesn't know that she is Ishqi.

438 words🤧🤧