The Christmas Special

Ranboo woke up from a light shaking, opening his eyes to see Tubbo. "I wanna open presents" Tubbo said, before running upstairs. "Did he really come downstairs just to shake me awake?" Ranboo thought, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

He soon followed Tubbo downstairs, seeing Tubbo waiting. "Hurry up, bossman" Tubbo said, already reaching for a present. "I'm coming" Ranboo replied, not at all hurrying up.

Ranboo sat down next to Tubbo, and Tubbo handed him a present. "Open this first" Tubbo said. Ranboo hesitated for a moment, before opening it up. "Do you like it?" Tubbo asked, as Ranboo looked into the box.

Ranboo took the friendship watches out of the box, handing the one with mini nukes on it over to Tubbo. "Look" Tubbo said, before tapping something on the watch. Ranboo watch buzzed slightly.

Ranboo looked over to the watch. "Tubbo  is online" the watch said. "How does it tell that you're online?" Ranboo asked. Tubbo leaned over Ranboo's watch and clicked the 'play' button, showing Ranboo was now online.

"We can play little games overseas when we're bored" Tubbo said. Ranboo was scrolling through some of the games, speechless. "There's also a chat feature" Tubbo mentioned, leaning back to his original spot.

"This is... amazing" Ranboo finally said. "Its sleep friendly" Tubbo also mentioned. Ranboo leaned over and hugged Tubbo. "Thank you" Ranboo said. Tubbo hugged back. "No problem bossman" Tubbo mumbled.