Prologue

Note: Will undergo thorough proofreading and editing.

Warning: This story will contain profanity, mature themes, and violence. Exit now if you feel uncomfortable with any of the themes. Characters may be OOC. Poor grammar and wording are also present in this story, you have been warned.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Yoo Joonghyuk came about to find himself in a place familiar yet at the same time, unfamiliar to him. He looks around to scan the new vicinity that he was brought to, an area where a view of the cosmos could be seen.

The sight of stars and multiple galaxies could be seen surrounding the area on which Yoo Joonghyuk stands. The floor is simply nothing but a window to also see the stars.

One long white couch, two small white couches, and what seems to be a glass coffee table could be seen at the center of the galactic, spacious(?) room. A being who's wearing a silky white hood was sitting on the long couch sipping... a Starbucks venti drink?

This probably was some event or party Han Sooyoung created to ease the atmosphere at the complex. But how did she create a room with views of the universe, and who the hell is person?

His eye glowed a tint of orange as he instinctively activated [Sage's Eye] to check if the being with him was really Han Sooyoung.

Slowly reaching in to grab the heath of [Black Heavenly Demon Sword], Yoo Joonghyuk's face stunned a bit after realizing he wasn't equipped with his weapon, but he quickly recovered.

'I can't feel status, aura, nor that being's presence.'

The being simply continued to sip their drink. 

'They also were able to block [Sage's Eye], the only people that were able to do so were Anna Croft and... Kim Dokja.'

Yoo Joonghyuk stood in place and continued to observe the being and his surroundings. If it were the usual situation he would've went near the being, grabbed its neck, and asked who it was in a threatening manner. But the mere fact that he couldn't feel it's presence and not be able to look at its attributes and information makes the being dangerous.

No need to be so tense Yoo Joonghyuk.

The soft voice of a woman filled the room's once quiet atmosphere.

"Who are you" Yoo Joonghyuk stared intently, ignoring the fact that the being knew of his name.

If given the chance to change things, would you take it?》 Yoo Joonghyuk formed a glare as the being continued on speaking. 

What if one was given the chance to start over anew without abandoning the world you considered to be your last?

Yoo Joonghyuk continued to glare while staying silent. The being took another sip from their drink and looked to see his face; a gentle smile could be seen under the hood. This action made Yoo Joonghyuk glare darken.

"Are you the one responsible for bringing me here?"

Asking questions while glaring despite classifying me as dangerous, you truly are a protagonist who knows no fear.

Yoo Joonghyuk further strengthened his guard after hearing the being call him a 'protagonist'. The only people who ever called him that upfront were Han Sooyoung and Kim Dokja. No matter how many thoughts, theories, and guesses he simulated, he can't think of the identity of this being. A moment of silence filled the room before the being spoke again.