𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Synopsis :

"Do you think I didn't know you faked all these to make me agree on this marriage?"

"what? I-"

"stop pretending! I know what you did...tomorrow I'm going to file Divorce and-"

"but I was-"

"Can you stop pretending as if you don't know anything?!"

===^===^===^===^===

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫:

Before we start this let me give some reminders.

☆This story is purely my work and is made by me. The Names, places, characters, Business, events, locales, and incidents are either the product of the Author's imagination and/or used fictitious manner.

☆If by any chance, you see a story similar to mine, I want to inform you that I have never seen them and if I may have I want to inform you that there is a possibility that I was inspired by the book so my Book's Inspiration was that but I did not copy it and I don't tolerate any Copies from my work, I and all the Authors in this Community worked hard to do our own plot and to see someone copying our hard work is disappointing for we worked our minds and put all our hardships on it...

☆ please don't judge me, my book is not made to be judge and not an area for judgement. If in any situations you don't like my story just skip it. I am not asking for you to like my story but just respect it Unless if you are judging the Characters that I will only Tolerate

☆The pictures that I have or will use are not mine I want to give credits to the rightful owners if you know them or you are the one who made it I want to say that they are amazing and wonderful, if you feel uncomfortable about me using your artwork just tell me and I will gladly remove it. I just wish I know who made them so I can thank them and give credits for their amazing masterpiece, But know that some of the Edits are mine.

☆Thank you, I hope you will like my story even though some of you may have read something like this before I am looking forward on you guys liking them I am thankful if you do. And for those who didn't find it nice it's fine with me because I can't force people on that, it's your choice and taste so I will not force you or be mad at you. But just don't judge it even though you don't like it atleast have some respect.

☆And english is not my first language and i am not a professional english speaker myself so please understand me if I have grammatical errors, I am looking forward on fixing them, just tell me if there are some errors, I'll fix it!

♡︎ 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 (●'◡'●)

- Ⓙⓘⓐ