Dylan-Maximum ride

'"Why hello there DYLAN" A voice said. I looked up and saw a speaker where the voice was coming from.

"I want to play a very very special game with you." I looked down and saw that my wings were chained to the floor. That meant that I couldn't fly out.

"Oh no no no Dylan. I can't just have you fly away now. You need to pay for your sins"

"WHAT SINS" I yelled. I was getting freaked out. I was trying to tug my wings away but the chains kept me from moving at all/

"Oh dear. Let's see. First of all, trying to kill Fang. Secondly, you are a freak of nature. Thirdly, you manipulated Max Lastly, I just hate you"

"NONE OF THAT WAS ME"

"Don't lie to me. Farwell'' I heard a beeping. I then felt what the beeping was for. I SCREAMED IN PAIN. The chains connected to my wings were now being pulled. I howled in pain as I felt my wings snap clean off.

"Oh dylan. This is just the beginning. Beep"

I dropped down, in shock. My wings were torn off and I was seriously bleeding. The pain was seering through my system as I dropped to the ground. Spots where dancing in my vision as I scrambled to get back up. I then heard a rumble as the platform I was standing on moved. I scrambled to the right, trying to avoid it. I reached and I was able to grab onto one of the chains. I pumped my fist.

"STOP THAT NOW" I intercom buzzed.

"Never. I'll get out because Max will come to rescue me"

The intercom chuckled.

"You're more delusional than I thought. Good bye" I watched as the chains retracted back into the floor.

"NO" I yelled as My grip slipped and I fell. I turned to see what it was. Oh. A PIT OF LEMON JUICE. I frantically tried to grab onto something. But the wall was too smooth.

"FUCK" I yelled as my back hit the juice. More searing pain entered my system as my world went black

File-Dylan

Number #1

Cause of death-Extreme bleeding, followed by shock when entering the pool. Drowned to death.

Revive for another round? <Y/N>

Estimating time for revival 

Estimated time: 3 days.

Estimated time over 1 day. Move on to subject #2? <Y/N>

Unfreezing test subject #2

Enjoy Xavian