Honey

(Warning There is a little bit of smut in this chapter and there will be a lot more in the book but enjoy this chapter) :))
————————————————————————————————"Ivy are you going to the Slytherin party tonight?" Pansy said "Of course I'm going!" I replied back "well then let's go get ready" Pansy said as she took me to her room "Ok so I have a something for you to wear, actually two things but you choose" Pansy said

(Warning There is a little bit of smut in this chapter and there will be a lot more in the book but enjoy this chapter) :))————————————————————————————————"Ivy are you going to the Slytherin party tonight?" Pansy said "Of course I'm going!" I repl...

(You choose whichever one you want) "Yes that is like your style ong it looks so cute" She said "Thank you pans I love it" I responded

"Yes that is like your style ong it looks so cute" She said "Thank you pans I love it" I responded. Pansy gets ready and as her and I are finishing we hear a knock. "Come in!" I said, Blaise walks in "Are you guys ready the party started half an hour ago" Blaise said "yea we're ready" Pansy said to Blaise.

I walk down the stairs to the common room and see so many people then I see Draco so I walk over to him "Hey dray!" I say to Draco "hey Ivy" he says looking me up and down "you look amazing Draco said "thanks you don't look to bad your self mr Malfoy" I respond "Do you want a drink?" He asks me "Oh yea sure" I say. He goes and get me a drink then he comes back "the drink for the lady" he says giving me my drink "thank you kind sir" I say jokingly

"Guys the group is going to hang out upstairs in Theodore's dorm you guys coming?" Pansy And Blaise said to Draco and I "Oh yeah" I say "sure" Draco says. Draco Blaise Pansy and I walk into Theodores dorm and see Mattheo, Enzo, Theodore, Astoria, Tom, Daphne. We all sit down. "I invited some of the Gryffindors" Theodore said "Why?" Draco said "came on Dray loosen up for once it'll be fun" I say "Fine" Draco responded.

The Gryffindors knocked and walking into Theodore's dorm. Ginny, Fred, George, Hermonie, dean, Ron, And Harry, and Luna, walked in. "And one ravenclaw" Said Theodore.

"Ok so what are we gonna do?" Mattheo asked "We can play seven minutes in heaven" Fred suggested "no we can play that later" Enzo said "Um what about spin the bottle" Ginny suggested "Or we can play honey" I said "Honey?" Hermonie said "Yea it's a game where someone spins the bottle and whoever it lands on has to go blind folded and the person that spun the bottle has to put honey on a body part so the other person can find it" Dean said "That's not so bad" Ron said "But! The person that is blindfolded has to the honey with their mouth" I say "Let's play it" Draco said "It sounds fun" Pansy says.

"Who goes first?" George and Harry ask "how about Blaise spins first" Theodore Says "Fine I'll go who has the honey?" Blaise said "I do" I say
Blaise spins and it lands in Astoria so I give the honey to her and Daphne blindfolds Blaise. Astoria puts a bit of honey on her arm and Blaise begins trying to find the honey with his mouth after about a couple seconds he finds it and licks it off her arm. "How was it?" Daphne said "it was good" Blaise said "whose next?" Harry said "how about Fred" Mattheo said "ok" Fred says as he grabs the bottle and spins it the it lands on Pansy "pass me the honey" Pansy said as Astoria passed her the honey.

Pansy puts the honey on her stomach (Pansy is wearing a crop top and a Jean skirt) Fred begins to try to find the honey and finds it a minute later and sucks on pansy's stomach. "Mattheo go it's your turn" Lorenzo said, Mattheo grabbed the bottle and spun it. It landed on me oh god I grabbed the honey. "Put it somewhere interesting" Mattheo said
I put some honey on my inner thigh and Mattheo began trying to find it he licked little by little up my arms and then sucked little by little on my stomach then went don't worry my legs and he sucked a little until he got to my inner thigh he bag an to lick and suck until there was no honey left. "Fuck mattheo it looked like you were trying to fuck her" Pansy said.

Mattheo stood up and then gave the bottle to George and George got Daphne then George gave the bottle to Lorenzo and Lorenzo got Luna then Lorenzo gave the bottle to Dean then Dean spun the bottle and got Ginny then Ginny moaned while Dean started sucking on her stomach for the honey and Fred gEorge and Ron were mad but got over it then dean gave the bottle to Ron and Ron spun the bottle and got Hermonie so he put the honey on her chest and Ron found it the Ron gave the bottle to Draco. "Your turn Draco" Ron said. Draco spun the bottle and got me, He then looked at me and put the blind fold on then I grabbed the honey and laid down on the bed.

Pansy came up to me and told me to put it on my neck so I grabbed the honey put it on my neck and then Draco began to suck and lick up my body. I've had a crush on Draco ever since I met him and him kissing my body made me want Draco way more, He got to my neck and found the honey he then started sucking so hard and licking my neck. He finished and everyone looked at me. "Holy!" Astoria and Pansy said "Damn Draco" Fred said "She's gonna be pissed!" Harry and Ron say "oh my gosh" Luna says "what?!" I say "Oh love" Draco says "what Draco!?" I Responded "go look in the mirror" dean said. I went to go look in the mirror and when I did I see a purple hickey on my neck.

"Draco Lucius Fucking"- Draco cut me off "That's what you'll be doing later with me" Draco said "Holy!Shit!" Ginny said "I am not going to fuck you draco" I said "oh yes you will" Draco said as he picked me up and took me to his dorm.

————————————————————————————————
1021 Words
———————
That was the first chapter but I hope you guys liked it it took me a while and I know that it was a bit bad but I tried. And There will be a lot more parts and yes there will be smut.
——————————————————————————————