13. Western breakfast

Song recommendation: The Weeknd - High for this

The tall guy enters the bed room while he's carrying the blonde guy and didn't break the kiss

The tall guy enters the bed room while he's carrying the blonde guy and didn't break the kiss. When they finally reached the bed, Mingyu gently drops Cheol on the bed and removes his shorts, Seungcheol did the same. After that, the tanned guy went over pale guy as they continue their kiss. They slowly scoot upward to the bed without separating.

Mingyu starts to kiss Cheol's neck and collarbone while the blonde guy gives soft moans. The kisses Mingyu gives to him now feels different from before. He feels valued and vulnerable when he's with him, he feels like everything is going to be fine. Yet, he didn't know what he's feeling is already the bloom of his love for the puppy.

Mingyu stops tasting his neck and looks at Cheol's eyes while his hand is on his erect. The tall guy stares at his eyes like a Predator that is ready for its meal. Meanwhile, Cheol feels intimidated by the way he looks at him but it made him feel like he wanted to submit himself more to him.

"You ready?" Mingyu asked with a raspy low voice.

"The way you wanted." Cheol answered and he threw his head back as Mingyu slowly went down to his length.

As the tanned guy starts to play with his pipe, Cheol moans in pleasure as he savour the warmth of his mouth and tongue on his bare skin. He doesn't care anything but the pleasure. After some minutes, Mingyu stopped and hastily sat on Cheol's chest.

The tanned guy's length is hitting the blonde guy's face. Cheol sucks his length and grabs his bottom then slides his hands to his back, appreciating the sculpture in front of him. Because of the emotions he feels for the tall guy, he wanted him more than before. So he doubled his effort in making him feel so good.

Mingyu moans hard as he feels the new level of pleasure that Cheol is giving. He can't even speak because of it, to the point that Cheol's speed is not enough for him. So, Mingyu kneel while Cheol's head is between his thighs. Mingyu put his length in mouth and starts thrusting. The tall guy's hands are on the wall while pounding his mouth. From time to time, they stopped because Cheol keeps choking.

Mingyu stands up and goes to the lower part of the bed. He lifts Cheol's feet, making his whole butt exposed. Mingyu stares at it as if it's a masterpiece and Cheol kinda feels shy about it. Mingyu put some lubricant to his hand and starts inserting finger into him. It started at one until it became three, he did that while he's watching Cheol's face, curious how he would react.

After putting a protection, he slides himself inside and Cheol moans loudly. Mingyu began thrusting slowly until the hole starts to lose, he began moving hastily. But suddenly, the tanned guy stops and this make Cheol confused.

"What is it?" Cheol asked while breathing heavily.

"I forgot the blanket." Mingyu said and quickly pulled out to grab the blanket beneath them.

Cheol stood up and waits for Mingyu finish setting it up. The pale guy rubs his nape and he realizes that they're both fully erected while Mingyu is doing some house chore. This made him giggle and the tall guy looked at him

"What?" He asked plainly as he pauses what he's doing.

"Nothing, it's just that we're both so horny but then here you are, doing some house work." He answered and laughed.

Mingyu finds it again odd because the blonde never give this kind of reaction before. He's not complaining, he actually likes it.

Mingyu smiles widely and successfully suppress his laugh. "Let's see if you can laugh after our Romantic sex." He said as he emphasizes the two words after he continues his house work.

Mingyu aggressively pulls Cheol to the bed and tuck themselves inside the blanket. Mingyu went over him and gently slid himself again, Cheol's face softened. "Now, laugh." Mingyu teased and they both giggled then they realized how weird the situation is, because they're laughing while having sex so they bursts into laughter.

~~~~~
Song recommendation: Loco, punch - Say yes

Morning came and the sunlight hits Cheol's face

Morning came and the sunlight hits Cheol's face. He slowly opens his eyes and starts to assess his surroundings. He sits up and notices that Mingyu is not beside him then he hears and smells something from the kitchen. He stands up nakedly and closes the door to the beach and the curtains.

After he grabbed a bath robe, he lazily drags his feet to the kitchen and sees a broad back in front of the messy stove. He smiles and approaches the guy.

"Morning." Cheol greeted with a low-morning voice.

"Morning." Mingyu greeted back without looking at him.

"What are you doing?" The blonde guy asked as he suddenly has the urge to hug the man in front of him but he's hesitating if Mingyu would find it weird.

"Doing laundry." The black haired guy sarcastically answered.

Cheol cannot resist himself and slides his hands on his waist as he rests his chin to his shoulder. Mingyu is taken aback and his heart starts to beat harder.

"So, what's for the breakfast?" Cheol asked softly in his ears but Mingyu is still frozen for a second until he manages to continue his work.

"A western breakfast." He answered nervously.

Cheol breaks the hug and sits on the chair in the kitchen as he watches the half naked man cooking his food. After some minutes, Mingyu places the foods on the table and they start eating.

"Didn't know cooking pancakes will taste better if the chef cooked it half nakedly." Cheol teased while chewing.

Mingyu laughed and Cheol joined him when he realised what he just said.

"I guess that's the point of the whole thing of cooking after having sex." Mingyu said as they calm down.

They eat in silence but Cheol is only looking at Mingyu in front him. Since Cheol didn't fell inlove before, he didn't know that what he's feeling is not lust anymore, it's a mixture of lust and love. That's why he had been looking at him, confused about his emotions until Mingyu noticed him.

"What is it?" He asked while chewing.

Cheol didn't answer for some moments. "Fuck it, whatever." He said and stood up then walked over Mingyu.

He sits on his lap and starts kissing him. Mingyu who is still confused at what's happening, he just went along. The tall guy hugs the blonde's waist while Cheol is grabbing his black hair. The pale guy doesn't care about anything but him while Mingyu still doesn't know what's with morning urge and decided to go along with it, deep inside he likes it and this gives him emotions that Cheol never give to him before.