mission universe ☽

◈ ━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━ ◈

◈ ━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━ ◈

The Universe is everything we can touch, feel, sense, measure or detect. It includes living things, planets, stars, galaxies, dust clouds, light, and even time. Before the birth of the Universe, time, space and matter did not exist.

In Mission Universe, 84 girls, from different countries and kpop companies, all share one thing in common, their dream. All of these girls share the dream to debut in a kpop group. So they will have to compete with their best friends and biggest enemies in order to debut. And it's up to you to decide who's dream to make a reality, and at the end the last 12 contestants will debut in a temporary kpop group that will promote for 3 years. So who's dream will you protect?

◈ ━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━ ◈
tags:
sugarwebs bxbie_chxngbin FELlXlTY nixpsh wianyu ItzLittleCrystal LIILYLUVS -YER1RELUV stormylixie -FA1RYBREAD soulsrot sugrrcube kbearshare jennielocks

◈ ━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━ ◈
if i tagged you in this, it just means that it seems like your one of my followers who is still active 😭 but anyways it would mean a lot to me if you would read what is above ^ to see if ur interested in joining this survival af, and if ur not that's okay but you can also tag people in the comment who might be interested in joining and vote on this chapter! thank you for your time!
- cara <3
◈ ━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━ ◈