CH 14- Tension🥀

Y/n finally convinced Jungkook to stay at her place for a while. The timing was very convenient, because Y/n's parents were going away for the weekend for one of her fathers work meetings.

Her parents were leaving early in the morning, so all Y/n has to do was keep Jungkook hidden until then.

Y/n locked her door and windows, making sure that none of her parents barged in to see her.

"Don't worry. It won't be so boring tomorrow. They'll be gone by the time we wake up." Jungkook nodded.

"Boring? Sleeping next to you is not boring, pretty girl." She giggled.

"No?"

"Nope."

Y/n opened her closet, looking for some pjs to wear.

'𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆..𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒚.'

She found the perfect one, taking it out and observing it with a small smirk.

"Eyes closed." She spoke as Jungkook sighed as he closed them.

"You know, you should get a bathroom in here. It's hard to not look.." She giggled.

'𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅..'

For some reason, she really wanted to tease him. There was this weird tension between them, and she wanted to explore that.

"There's a bathroom across the hall, but I'd rather change in here."

After a few minutes she was finally finished with changing into those pjs.

"Open."

Jungkook opened his eyes and his heart beat went crazy.

'𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅

'𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅..𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅..'

'𝑶𝒉 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍..𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔..?'

'𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒚..𝒈𝒐𝒅..'

"What? Something wrong?" Y/n asked innocently as Jungkook smirked.

"You did exactly what I told you not to do..I'll lose control, pretty girl.." She giggled as she walked over to the bed that he was laying upon, crawling onto it.

"Then lose control..I don't mind at all.."

"Just don't turn around.." She smirked as she got off of the bed, indeed doing what he just told her not to do.