Part 1

Riley grabbed Kat by her hair making her look up. "Go upstairs, take off everything except your panties. I will be up soon" She watched as Kat's eyes filled with excitement. Without saying a word she made her way up to the bedroom. Riley wasn't far behind, after giving enough time for Kat to get undressed. Before heading up she removed her own clothes. She had an all black leather cat suit underneath.
Upon entering the bedroom, she found Kat laying on the bed already touching herself through her lace panties.  "Ah hem" Riley exaggerated to make her presence know. The other girl jumped and surprise and quickly pulled her hand away. "What were you doing just now, Kitten ?" Riley asked with a half smirk on her face. "Nothing" Kat said rather quickly for someone who wasn't lying. " What were your instructions?" Riley asked, now just a bit stern. " Come up here and take everything but my  panties off" the girl repeated back. Riley nodded "Anywhere in those instructions, did I say to touch your pussy?" She raised her eyebrows. "No, Miss" Kat looked down, knowing she was going to get punished for it.
" I was going to come up here let you have anything you wanted because you have been such a good girl today. But now since you couldn't do exactly as I asked I will have to punish you " Riley did not change the tone of her voice. She pulled Kat to the center of the bed,  removed her panties. She then rubbed them along Kat’s clit a f pussy lips making sure they were extra wet before putting then to the side.
Riley then tied the girls hands and feet, causing her to be spread eagle on the bed. Fully exposed.
Going to the top dresser drawer, Riley removed a wand massager and PVC tape. She then plugged the wand into the wall and turned it to a medium setting, watching intently as Kat’s eyes lit up. “ Since you want so badly to cum,” Riley said through a smile, holding the buzzing wand in her hand, “ I will make sure you do, over and over and over. You will be begging me to untie you when I am done” Riley then grabbed Kat’s wet panties from earlier and shoved them into her mouth and placed a piece of tape over it. “can’t have you being to loud” Riley smirked as she then taped the wand to Kat’s clit, making sure her lips were wrapped around it. She heard  soft moan escape through the pantie gag and gave Kat a firm smack on the inner thigh. “I said keep quiet” She breathed.
At first all she did was watch as Kat squirmed and clenched and tried so hard not to make any noise. It was incredibly hot. She turned up the wand up to a higher setting, and then just as Kat had her second orgasm of the night she turned it down just a bit.
She then began to lick and suck on Kat’s nipples, knowing it was going to turn her on even more. She turned the wand up just a bit and watched with pleasure as Kat had a third and then a forth orgssm.
Her own pussy was dripping wet, watching  Kat wiggle and buck her hips with each one, intense gasps coming from her mouth as she tried not to scream. Riley very slowly began to slide her finger into Kat’s hole “ You are so wet for me, kitten” She moaned, as she moved her fingers faster, using her other hand to play with herself. Riley was also extremely wet from watching Kat’s pleasure and slight discomfort.
“You are going to make me cum too” She smiled and removed the tape and then the panties soaked on Kat’s juices and saliva, before placing her pussy directly on the girls mouth. “Lick that pussy, Kitten. Show me how much you love to please me” Riley began riding her face and turned the wand up to the highest setting. She could feel Kat’s muffled moans against her clit and it only turned her on even more.
Riley moaned out loud as she came, drenching Kat’s face. She then got up and placed another piece of tape across Kat’s mouth. “Don’t make a sound, I will be right back.” Riley then left the room, leaving Kat to have more orgasms. Riley hopped in the shower, not taking her dear sweet time but not rushing either.
She then came back upstairs and removed the tape from Kat’s mouth. “How many times have you cum now?” She asked, turning down the wand so that Kat could speak. “8” Kat mustered. Now finding it very hard not to moan. “I am not done with you yet” Riley whispered on Kat’s ear, loving the sound of pure pleasure that escaped her lips.
Once more Riley went over to the dresser and took out a large purple dildo. After coming back over to the bed she started to untie Kat’s wrists and ankles, leaving the wand in place. “bend over” Riley growled, giving her a few moments to get on her knees. Once Kat was properly bent over,she knelt behind her. Then with the vibe still on the lowest setting she forced Kats head into the pillow and began pounding her with the dildo. Kats muffled moans giving her chills. Riley watched as the girl started to push back against the dildo that was deep inside her. 
Riley then pulled Kat’ head up, knowing that she was about to cum again . “ Let me hear you this time. Don’t hold back, ride that big cock and cum hard for me. Kitten. Let me hear how much you love it” Riley kept the same pace with the dildo and allowed Kat to push back as hard as she pleased. When she finally came again, the moans that came from her mouth were so intense that the neighbors may have heard her. But Riley didn’t care, it was so incredibly hot to watch.
When Kat finished, Riley removed the dildo and flipped Kat over, and removed the tape from her pussy, the wand falling onto the bed still buzzing. Riley turned it off and pulled Kat close to her chest. “let me get you some water and food, Kitten. Then I will draw you a bath, you took that so well and I hope you learned your lesson of not touching yourself without permission” Riley kissed  her forehead before going downstairs to do just that.