Chapter 29

Author pov

Song ....long time no see " A gasped left from the mouth of the old man ....seeing the person whom he hate from the core of his heart.

"What.are.you.doing.here?"

The man wearing black coat with tattoos covering his fingers, a pair  dark gloomy robes let out a mock laughter which made his 60's wrinkle clearly seen on his face.

"What.are.you.doing.here?"

The man wearing black coat with tattoos covering his fingers, a pair  dark gloomy robes let out a mock laughter which made his 60's wrinkle clearly seen on his face.

" aww is my friend not happy to see me after such a  long time"

Mr Song tried his best to calm his nerves down.He let out a chuckle pull out his personal from the side of his waist belt.

" you may have came here Kang ...but I am not sure if you are going to return safe..."

A loud gun shot echoed in the whole cabin but the bullet proof glass didn't let  the sound to reach to the ears of the outsider.

" clean the mess" the body guards quietly followed their boss's order.

~~~~~~~

" Yujin.... come here" The man in his late fifties command to his son.
Who was shivering in fear because of his father.

He took shaky steps went towards his father.

" I want you to marry this girl...." He slide the photo over his table,  towards his son.

With his shaky hands he picked up the photo.
And stare at the beautiful girl in the photo.

His quickly recognised the familiar face.He gulped his saliva down.He didn't know what to do anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

" Aunt!!" Y/N engulfed the   young woman in a warm hug., whom she assessed as her aunt.

" Y/N sweetheart how are you?!....you have became so beautiful my dear".

Y/ N giggled at her praise.She was so happy meeting her aunt after such a long time.

" Well, Y/ N you know some else is also waiting." She wiggles her eyebrows in a teasing manner.

Y/ N joined her eyebrows and gave her a confused look.

" Who?"

" Come with me" She took her hand and drag her along with her to their living room.

She twisted the knob and the door got opened    leading to a beautiful traditional American styled living room.

Y/ N eyes fell on the guy who was sitting on the sofa and their eyes met and she felt the world has stopped for a moment.

" Tae..." A blush crept on her cheeks.

But Taehyung held no emotion at all.All plain .

" Y/N He is jungkook ...do u remember a little boy crushing over you ?"

Her Aunt's voice drag her to reality and she finally noticed a guy sitting next to taehyung who was looking at her with sparkling eyes with his beautiful doe eyes.

Y/N furrowed her eye brows scanning him .. from head to toe.

Then it ringed a bell .

" hang on!  Jungle book?!!"

A smile crept on jungkook's lips...

He got up from his seat and hugged her with all his heart.

" I missed u cherry."

Taehyung on the other hand rolled his eyes...being completely ignored by everyone.

Y/N gladly returned the hugged...and gently broke it after a while .

" How are you jungkook ?...you have become so handsome...girls must be drooling over u"

He scratched the nap of his neck being a little shy over the compliment.

Jungkook suddenly remembered that he has bought an another human body with him.

He turned around and called taehyung who was using his phone..he was jealous and he could do nothing about it.

" Taehyung!" Jungkook took taehyung 's hand and drag him in front of y/N.

" Meet my child friend Y/ N...and Y/ N he is my new friend Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung stared at Y/N ..Who was already staring at him.
Soon they were lost in each other's eyes completely forgetting about their surrounding.

It's been two days he last kissed Y/N and he is already craving to kiss her again...to taste her strawberry lips again.

The atmosphere became a little awkward for Jungkook and His aunt ..cause they were just staring at each other .

The young woman could sense that there was something serious going on between these two....as they were looking each other like lost lovers.

" Do you guys know each other already?"

To be continued..