1

? POV

As soon as we go to my dorm room cloths started coming off we haven't been with each other and it driving my crazy. I picked her up caring her to my room , luck for us my roommates were gone. laying her on the bed i started kissing on her neck, by doing this i knew would drive her insane. unhooking her bra with one hand , while the other one made its way inside he laced panties slipping into her wetness.

"Stop teasing me she said i want you inside of me."

I smiled to myself and slide her panties off with my teeth. i decided to keep teasing her and started kissing on her lower stomach. As her breathing got heavy,she started pushing my head lower. I grabbed her hands pining them down to the bed. making my way back up to her neck. "your ready for this tongue" i asked her. short of breathe she just nodded her head. I thought to myself " Ooh I'm about to dive in." and with that i went down south. i started eating like as if this was my last meal ill every have. her moans and screams got louder and louder " right there ,ooh right there, don't stop  , just like that." When she started running , that let me know she was about to cum. I speed my tongue game up moments later she released in my mouth. after cleaning her up i stoop up and watch her try and catch her breath.

After catching her breathe she dropped down to her knee's taking my member out . by now her was at full attention. She stroked him a few times before taking it in her mouth .leaning back against the wall i let out a little moan. I started than king God,Jesus, and her parents for cheating her. " i don't know what it is about this girl that drives me crazy, but i loved what we had going on. i love the fact that she didnt try to act cute. she got nasty with it taking the whole thang in her mouth with out gragging or shoking, somthing that most females would be afraid to do. i knew i was about to cum i closed my eye and prepared myself, for this explosion. i let out a grunt and cam all in her mouth. she cleaned me up before reaching ih her purse and grabbing a condom. she opend it and put it in her mouth before taking member right behind it. after rolling the condom on with her tongue, she pushed me on to the bed and climbed on top, slowing sticking my rod inside her while letting a soft moan excape her mouth.

once she got ajusted to mysize she started ridding me like a porn star. it's been a while so  when she started slowing downit didnt take long before she cam. i filped her over and took contorl . after sevral positions i relsead inside the condom and rolled over on my back. she layed next to me with her head on my chest. i kissed her on her foreheaad. before grtting out of bed. she smacked her lips why dose it have to be like this ? she asked  you and i both know no one cand find about us. How long are we going to keep hiding this huh , its been months now .

I no babe but i promise well tell them sooner or later now get dressed before anybody realize we'er not at the party. rollong her eyes she got up and did as told. " i no im wrong for this but i couldn't risk any body finding out im sleeping with my bestfriend girl. things are already complicated for him and i dont need he finding out that for the last year and a half i been sleeping with the girl he's in love with. i mean he dosent dserve a girl like his she bends over backwards and he treats her like shxt, just the tough of it makes 2my blood boil. my thoughts where intruped when my phone started rining. i looked down to see it was my girl friend . i ignored it and turnt around to find her fulluy dressed i grabbed my keys i let her walk out first and 15 minuts later i walked out and down stairs where the party was goin on.

not edited excuse any mistakes. What do your guys think so far?