1.

Sasuke could feel hot tears running down his cheeks. Apart from the body tightly holding him close and the hand holding him by his chin, not letting the boy turn his head away, it was the only thing warm in the cold dark room.

He slipped on the hard tile floor as his any attempt of getting free, as far away from the sight in front of him as possible was stopped by the strong arms holding him in place, not letting him fall or move an inch.

His screams and cries for it all to stop were muffled by Kabuto whispering strange things, his hand moving from Sasukes chin to his mouth silencing the boy so that he could hear everything.

Sasuke didn't remember what was said that night but he didn't want to recall.

He could feel all of the horrible noises fading, was he falling in to unconsciousnes? Sasuke wasn't sure but the next thing that he remembered was being held tightly in a warm soft hold, it smelled nice unlike the room he was in before and there were soothing noises and sweet nothings whispered to him as a gentle hand pet his head.

Looking up Sasuke saw that now Orochimaru wasn't on top of the life less body, but in his bedroom calming the young child in his lap.

Noticing that the boy was now awake he gave a gentle smile and with his thumb brushed away the now dry tear trails on his cheek.

Orochimaru hummed softly as he saw the childs eyes filling up with more tears.

"It's okay now.. you're okay, my dear"

When Sasuke started letting out sobs, the small body shaking and tiny hands gripping tightly at the soft fabric the elder was wearing Orochimaru simply closed his eyes and let the younger cry out.

Orochimaru Softly stroked the youngers back until he finally calmed down.

Still letting out dry sobs Sasuke only managed to stutter out a question on what had happened not long ago.

"Even if I tell you now, it will be hard to understand the subject of necrophilia but im sure in a few years it will be very clear."

With his hand going back to the boys hair, Sasuke was squeezed even closer to the mans warm body

The horrifyingly calm moment was interrupted when a loud slam went on right in front of him.

His eyes shooting open Sasuke had to bite down on his lip so not to yelp

Looking up he saw he was still in his classroom and his blond teacher standing in front of him with a book in his hand that he must of used to loudly wake Sasuke up.

The blue eyes were unreadable as always but it was clear the man wasn't happy.

"Is this class not interesting enough for you, Uchiha?"

The always calm demenour and voice irritated Sasuke but the weak attempt he made for a glare reminded Naruto of a scared Kitten.

"Answer when im talking to you."

Sasuke would of usually made some remark but now he just had no energy to argue with the teacher.

"No, sir."

Naruto hummed. It was a first he saw his fussy student this calm.

"Can you say what paragraph we are on?" His blue eyes scanned the clossed book.

"No, sir."

"Do you know what we are talking about?"

"No, sir."

By now Sasuke was getting really annoyed

Naruto wanted to continue but decided not to jinx this unusual quietness.

"Detention, Uchiha. Ill see you today after class."

"You literally are sitting right next to me. If you saw i was sleeping why didnt you wake me up?" Sasuke growled at his white haired friend

"Chill out. You're always so busy with school work, you coulda used the rest."

"What if i missed something important?"

"Youre literally the smartest guy in school. Nothing would of happened if you missed a lesson or two. Plus you could just copy my notes."

"I would be very surprised if you actually took notes and not wrote song lyrics the entire time, Suigetsu."

"Kk got me there, but theres still Karin."

With the mention of the only girl in the group both of the boys attention went to the said red head who was busy the entire time writing something on her phone.

"Terrorising your new boyfriend Karin?"

The white haired man smirked

"Choke on a sand paper cock Suigetsu."

Finishing typing she looked over the text and finally joined the same pace the boys were in.

Running up to them Karin showed a post saying something about how bisexual men dont exist and lots of other people including Karin trashing the post

"Heh guess i dont exist" Suigetsu remarked.

The two went on talking about something but Sasuke was too lost in his own world to listen.

The events and memories replayed in his head.

What Suigetsu had said was true. He hasnt been sleeping well.
Memories of the past not letting him catch a break.

It was making him irritated and annoyed at the slightest things.

He wanted to talk to people, tell them how he was feeling, but he couldn't.

Right now he couldn't even cry. The tears just wouldn't come and somehow it was making him feel even worse. With all of pent up emotions he just didn't know what to do.

It had only been the morning and he was already done with the day.

It had been so many years since those incidences, Sasuke was free now and yet he was still haunted by those memories. Those horrible memories that kept him tied down, reminding him every single day about the past horrors.

He was free.. a free prisoner of his own mind.