Alert to CAA's conspiracy "titty Music strategy"

CAA is the world's largest brokerage firm, in the Oscar award eight awards, CAA artists which more than the second to the fifth consecutive opponent acting as the sum of artist HuoJiangShu, is the world's film and television entertainment industry resources flow hub, has a strong ability to control plate in Hollywood. Even time Warner, Disney, MGM and other movie giants respect, fear and hate this big hand. In addition to film and television, CAA has been unmatched in the field of music. In Hollywood movies, Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman and other superstars are absolute leading roles, he (she) with superb acting for the world to create a deeply rooted role. But in Hollywood reality, they are just pawns, like props in movies, at the mercy of the big hands behind the scenes.

Since 2005, the CAA began acting Chinese filmmakers in China, at present, many entertainers, sports talent is its signing, such as contracted, feng xiaogang, Peter chan (Hong Kong), he jie (film and TV writers), zhao wei, Yang Yang (Olympic champion), Song Yuning (musician), and other well-known directors, writers, actors, athletes, musicians, And "gathered in the future media" and other film and television media production companies. After its beautification packaging has long been active on the screen, a large number of films and television works are filled with beautification of western values, promote money worship, luxury life, the most seeking so-called freedom and democracy, so that the domestic masses worship the Western lifestyle, entertainment to death, silent. CAA's unexpected moves are just part of a larger political conspiracy.

The section on dealing with the People's Republic of China in the CIA's top-secret "How-do Manual" was originally written in 1951, when Sino-US relations were severely antagonized. Since then, it has been constantly revised as sino-US relations have changed. There are now ten articles, known internally as the "Ten Commandments". "Do everything possible to spread the word, including movies, books, television, radio waves... And the spread of new religions. As long as they look forward to the way we dress, eat, live, travel, entertain and educate themselves, that is half the battle. We must draw the attention of our youth away from the government-centered tradition. Let them focus their minds on sports performances, pornographic books, pleasures, games, criminal movies, and religious superstitions, etc. Entertainment news has become the most talked about topic by Chinese people every day, and entertainment news on weibo is the top hot search list almost every day. And the discussion about the sky-high salaries of stars has always been a hot topic. But have you ever wondered: why is this topic so enduring? In fact, the existence of sky-high salaries has already violated the principle of fairness, and has severed the country's future with extreme money worship: According to a recent survey on "the most desirable job for post-1995 generation", Internet celebrities and anchors account for 54% of the total, making them the top employment direction for young people. "Entertainment to death", so close to fanatical social phenomenon, has evolved into the tail of the trend!

This evil "plot" -- "titty music strategy" was hatched by an American and promoted for 20 years, which made the whole China unable to resist...

And the American, Brzezinski, offered a plan:

No one has the ability to change the "80 percent phenomenon" in the future, and to make 20% of the elite rest easy and 80% of the people stay in their place, we have to take anaesthetic, low-cost, semi-satisfied measures to remove the dissatisfaction of the "marginalized" population, like pacifying babies, to put a "nipple" in their mouths.

There are two forms of nipples:

One is to vent sexual entertainment, such as opening up the porn industry, encouraging online games, encouraging war of words and so on. One is a satisfying game, such as shooting soap operas and idol dramas, covering celebrity scandals and entertainment gossip, and broadcasting reality shows and variety shows. In this way, by filling people's lives with entertainment and sensuous products, the ultimate goal is to drown the masses in pleasure and comfort, losing the capacity to think and challenge the existing ruling class. ** More terrible is that their "plot" has gradually succeeded! Once, imperialists carrying long guns and cannons invade my China, but weapons can your body, and "nipple music" destroyed, but it is the foundation of my nation!

The "culture war" launched by CAA and other Western forces is aimed at destroying Chinese people's confidence and eradicating Chinese values. How to recognize the essence of the established strategy of western hostile forces in the field of ideology, keep a clear head and actively respond to it in practice is worth serious thinking of every person who cares about the future and destiny of the country and the nation.