Chapter 3

Hehehhe yeah it's a 3rd chapter, I have no self-control.
Some info for this chapter:
~~~
-Bosip is more of a shark in this, meaning two dicks cause some male sharks do have that many.
-Bosip goes into a rut every couple of months.
-Bosip has a shark tail but it's not too long.
-Bosip has fangs

Now enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~
The gang all knew it was around that time again where Bosip goes into a rut again, where as he acts sheepish and looks flushed all the time. During this time they usually put him in "horny jail," they give him food through the door like normal and he has his own bathroom so he has no need to exit his room.

Even before Bob and Bosip got together he would always feel bad for him considering he was kinda like a prisoner when his rut kicked in. His boyfriend wanted to try something this time around considering they're now a couple, he wondered if he gave Bosip that love he desired during this time his rut would end early... (I think you all know where this is going...)

Later in the evening Bofo had finished making dinner for all the gang "Hey everyone dinner is ready!" Soon the sound of stomping and heavy footsteps raced towards the kitchen. "Where's Bob, he's supposed to bring Bosip his food." Bofo queried, "Erm- I think he's still coming back from the server in Minecraft or something." Bobal responded, "Well if he doesn't come back any later than 8 then he's not gonna have any food to eat so he'd better hurry up." Bofo stated while setting down a plate for Bosip.

Bob sneakily closed and locked the door to Bosip's room, "Okay I'm pretty sure they think I'm still playing on the Minecraft server." Said Bob as he listened through the door, he turned to see Bosip fidgeting with his hands and a bit anxious, "Hey, you okay bobo?" "Yes o-of course Bob, but what if I hurt you accidentally, I can get quite aggressive during my ruts..." he placed a hand on his cheek "It's fine bobo this is for you, I want you to feel your best and not hold back with me." He cocked his head to the side giving him his best puppy eyes, "if you say so." his pupils dilated grabbing and pulling him in for a kiss, as forcefully as Bosip pulled him in, the kiss was so tender and sweet. They passionately made out as Bosip removed his clothes slowly walking towards the edge of the bed, Bosip sat down.

Pulling away and slowly sliding his hand down to his hips and licking his stomach, and tracing his finger down, Bob kneeled before Bosip's members, "Oh my Bosip.." Bob spoke kissing his thighs gently and taking small bites here and there. Small quiet moans slipped out of his mouth, Bob reached up and placed a finger over his mouth telling him to be quiet as they weren't the only people in the house. Finally he reached Bosip's shaft slightly stroking it hoping to get a reaction, immediately Bosip gripped on the sheets and his tail wagged immensely. Thumbing the slit on both members, pre gathered at the tip and slowly slid down his shaft acting as lube. Soon enough Bob hovered his mouth over one and licked the tip. Bosip shut his eyes and bit the inside of his cheek, gripping harder on the sheets. Bob held his hips steady so he wouldn't buck and make him gag.

"Mmm Bobbb~" he cried out his name, "Auuhnn~ B-Bob, I-" he gasped out in between breaths. Bob looked up as he slid his mouth down on one of his members while rubbing the other. Bosip wanted to buck his hips so bad but Bob held them in place, Bosip covered his red face with his fist. His heart ached for more pleasure, his rut wanted more, as his own members ached for more pleasure. Bob kept bobbing his head licking the shaft up and down while rubbing the insides of his thighs, taking another bite Bosip cried. "BOb-" he was cut off by Bob putting a hand over his mouth; He looked at Bob who was staring at the door wondering if anyone heard Bosip just now.

Slowly taking his hand off he pounced on Bob knocking him over, his two members poking out and awaiting more pleasure or satisfaction. "Awww poor baby~" Bob said in a baby-ish voice while tracing circles on his back. Bosip whimpered, "Please Bob.. I need you..." he begged as his small tail wagged. Bosip kept grinding up against his pants basically begging for him to take it off, Bob pushed some of his hair out of his face and caressed it. With both hands he cupped his face and pulled him in for a kiss while pushing his tongue in. Bosip moaned and whimpered in the kiss lifting Bob up and placing him on the bed.