1 - George

Hello! I am Nicky, some chapter will be late but I will try to post as much as I can!
Hope you enjoy the story.
This is my First Time Writing a story so please don't hate :]

The sun was slowly disappearing behind the dark green droopy trees. The ground was cold and wet from the rain. George sat in a small cave that he called 'home', listening to water running down the leaves and hills, birds as they settled down for the night, and his stomach grumbled to himself.

Food wasn't something he could get ahold of easily. He hasn't eaten a proper meal for days... maybe even weeks... The last time he ate something good, was when he came across a small family of pups, but that was a few moths ago...They has given him the remains of their leftover hunted food (which that night was deer) For now, he was living with berries that keep growing next to the river and small rodents that appear once in a while - they are hard to catch but George wouldn't eat them anyways because he felt pity for them, sometimes he would even share his berries.

When George left the cave, he could barely walk or even move. He was too weak to hold himself up. You could see his ribs, and even his wolf struggled to hold himself up. His body was giving up on him. The only thing he could do was hope a miracle could save him.

He didn't belong to any packs, and he definitely didn't want to belong to an alpha. An omega would usually be born to a pack and would have been there first heat at around 17-18 years old, heat would not be easy for all omegas without a mate but they could still go through the pain and manage.

George got his first heat when he was 17. He has gone through 2 heats already and was expecting to be on his 3rd in a few weeks time. He never had any issues with his scent because there was no one else with him or living in his area. You could say, George was a lone Wolf. Who was capable of doing anything by himself without the need of having an alpha... George wanted to be free and not be chained down like some bird in a cage.
George still has the same usual thoughts a Wolf would have during a heat though; that never changed. He would always feel the agonising pain travelling through his body.

As time passed, George recently realised that the woods have gotten much louder at night then they have before. He would sometimes her voices talking but he didn't pay any attention as what could they possibly want from him, a lone attractive male omega without a mate and a pack (yeah what could they want from him ಠ_ಠ)
Anyways, he hasn't seen anyone since the pup family almost half a year ago. He just ignored the voices and blamed it on his bran playing tricks on him from the lack of food he hasn't been getting.

He would hide in the corner of the cave, his 'home' when he heard the voices. He didn't want to believe someone was there and he surely wouldn't want to meet them if they were going to hurt him especially an alpha. He was suffering on his own for about 5 years now and didn't want to build up false hope.
George thought he was better of by himself than with an alpha who could force him to mate. He didn't want to take any risks...

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter,
The first few chapters will be introductions to the main characters so expect the next one to be about dream ¯\_()_/¯

Words: 639