Preface

"I will buy you a house mum ! You will live in a big house and have nothing to worry about ! You will have lots and lots of maids too !" Seven year old me promised my mother .

"Thank you so much baby ! I love you !"Mum told me, a big smile on her face.

Doniya suddenly appeared, breaking our sweet moment.

"No love for me ?" She asked mom. "Of course, baby I love you too!! I love you all! " Mum says.

Doniya is my older sister and even though I love her, she is quite irritating sometimes.I have another sister Waliyha , who was sleeping this instant .
"No house for me Zayn ?" My big sister asks me.

"I will buy a house for all of you !" I say , jumping and getting giddy as a seven year old .

I go and hug my mother and Doniya joins me.We stayed embraced in this sweet moment until we hewr a cry,signalling Waliyha 's nap was over. Mom goes to see her and Doniya asks me,

"Wanna play brother ?"

"Sure !"I say and go with her to our playroom.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 years later~~~

"Zayn wake up! " Mom screams, nearly bursting my eardrums . "You need to get ready!"

"Uhhh, what time is it ?" I grumble .

"Its 4 a.m but the X factor audition centre is a long way.And you need to be there by ten ."

"Its only four in the freaking morning mum ! I am not leaving !" I grunt.

"You will not get up then ?"She asks .

"No " I say going back to sleep.
Before I knew it, I was literally dragged out of my bed by my Mum pulling my leg.I woke up to see I was on the ground.

"What the hell , Mum ? Are you mad?" I grumble,yet again.

"YOU NEED TO GET UP RIGHT NOW!" She screams.

As if I am not up already by the little stunt she pulled on me.

"Ok ,ok I am going to bath now , please leave" I try not to sound irritated but I fail miserably.

Mom notices my tone, and pulls me in for a hug.

"I love you so much, today is a big day for you . You need to be prepared okay ? Go get ready son." She hugs me tightly and then leaves.Finally.

What do I do now ?Oh yeah, get ready .

I quickly bath and get ready .I check the time :4 40 a.m. Seriously ? I bathed that long ? Unbelievable.

I go to the dining room, trying to avoid the Texas sized pit of tension in my stomach.
"Eat some food honey " Mom says.She is packing some food for the journey to the place of audition.

I take some pancakes and begin eating.

It is my passion to sing. I spend at least two hours a day to sing in my room. Sometimes at night I wake up and sing at the top of my voice. My sisters who live in the same floor at me, are waken up , and they bang my door to tell me to shut up and that I can't sing. It hurts when they say that. Of course I am not a great singer, but I can sing. Atleast better than them.
I also have an unhealthy obsession with X factor, and decided to go there since I was 15. At 17 I finally gathered the courage to try out with some persuation from my mother. I really don't think I will get past the auditions to be honest . Maybe they will reject me straightaway. I also suffer from an identity crisis without no reason, and my friends consider me an introvert. Heck I am also a virgin !

"Lets go , its a long way " Dad says and he goes out .Mom is following and I see my sisters standing to wish me luck.I thought they knew that I can't sing .Strange.

My older sister Doniya,19 hugs me and wishes me luck ."Make this waking up at 4 a.m worthy Zayn ! Make us proud !" She says.

My younger sister Waliyha , 11, hugs me and wishes me luck. I ruffle her hair and she flips me the middle finger .Seriously? Eleven year olds are not supposed to that that. I hit her head and she grumbles.

Safaa , the youngest , is just 8 .She giggles a bit and asks me not to fall asleep while singing .Talk about strange.

I go ahead and join my mother bidding my sisters goodbye.

Slowly Dad pulls the car out of the driveaway and mere minutes of sitting in the car I see our town of Bradford pass by.

After a long, six-hour long journey we arrived at our destination. I was nervous as heck and all the food I ate during the journey was threatening to spill out. I got out and got my identity number which I put across my chest.My parents got in line and gestured me to join
them .

After two hours some people called me for my interview. I was a bit nervous but I went over to them and introduced myself and told my age.
After asking me a few basic questions they let me go.

A while later my number was called.

To say I was nervous was an understatement

My hands were shaking and I forgot about the song I was supposed to sing. I was sure there were goosebumps on my skin . Mom wished me luck and hugged and and dad told me not to be tensed and give my best.

I entered and was met by the three judges : Louis Walsh, Britney Spears and Simon Cowell.

Simon asked me to introduce myself and I rambled off about who I was and where I lived and about my family and my two passions : Drawing and singing. I told them about how to me Music was an escape from life and how Art was my passion.

Then, I was asked to sing .

I began singing, and before I knew it , the judge were telling me about their opinion.

Simon said Yes, Louis said Yes and Britney said No.

"Well, then, I guess you are selected, Zayn Malik .Congrats " said Simon Cowell , and all I remember was grinning madly and hugging my parents out of joy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys !
I am quite new to Wattpad and this is my first story. Please read it and give me some feedback about it ! I would love if you guys comment!
Its a story (my version) of what caused Zayn to leave One Direction .
Some of the facts may not be true , but it is fiction after all!
Please read and comment if you like it or not !
Bye !